Submit

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:54 pm
Bubba was my sheep,he has passed on,I was nursing him,I accidentally got him so underweight,I couldnt see his body mass because of his wool I didnt know he was so skinny,and so when I realized,I started giving him extra attention,and food,but I guess it wasnt good enough...I tried everything,but I guess god decided he has had enough life on earth,and that he needed another warrior,cause thats what Bubba was,he was a strong warrior,Im so devastated..or I will be when it sinks in that hes really gone..He really deserved a long life,with everything he went through,though I guess I should be happy that I brought him home all those years ago,other wise he wouldnt have enjoyed all these years of being a beloved pet,he would have died at just a few short weeks old,I just wish I had noticed how thin he was before it started,it happened so fast,he was fine one day,the next he couldnt stand,the next he seemed to improve,then died tonight,Im gonna bury him tomorrow with Andy. RIP my beloved baby,I will miss you so so so much,you were more of a baby than any of my other pets,I raised you in the house with bottles and diapers and Im so sorry that I didnt see that you were thin before,though I dont know that that is all you had going on,you were at a decent age,enjoy heaven. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:59 pm
im very sorry  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 pm
Shanna66
im very sorry
thank you,sadly I had to half bury him in water,its not easy to bury a sheep,and I didnt have the strength to dig another hole,but when I started putting dirt in,the water came out,so thats comforting,were gonna keep his friend and see how things go with him,we originally got him to be Bubbas buddy,and I wouldnt want to give him back to the neighbors cause her dad will sell him for butcher,I am glad that I did get to keep my promise to Bubba that he would never be butchered,when your only like 17 and you have a 30 lb sheep,its easy to make that promise...  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games