No
View Results

Master RyuTamashii

6,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:51 am
I accept lists or paragraphs when it comes to your character.
Example (This is my character, btw):
Name: Kyuro
Good/Evil (L, kira): Good
Alias (Kira, J, O, M): K
Shinigami- None *If you have one put a name there*
Hair/Eyes: Baby blue eyes with long, died, blue hair.
Quick facts: Very energetic, but quite shy. Isn't too quick to trust people. She likes potato chips (How original xD) and can't keep still more than five seconds. She is about 5 feet tall, and is about 140 pounds.

You can attach pictures, instead of lists, as long as the picture has his/her personality on the picture, or as a list below the picture smile

Plot- After the Kira *Light* Died, his followers became enraged, and out of the mist, came one follower *first person who asks gets to be him/her* who searched for a death note. When they found it, they used it to continue Kira's work, but was sure not to get found this time. After L died, 3 succesors *Me, and 2 other people* continued his work to stop the madness of Kira. All others may be 2nd 3rd 4th (etcetera) Kira's and may be part of the FBI, still contributing *Just because your not Kira or an succesor doesn't mean your not important in the roleplay, you will probably be lot's of help in it smile *
RULES!
Dont hurt other people in the roleplay without their permission (That includes killing)
Dont be mean to other roleplayers!
I dont mind illiteracy, as long as there is no "U, r, y@y, leik, crp"
To join, just say your character, and jump right in smile
All Gaiaonline rules apply
I can add/change rules as I please
And lastly, have fun! biggrin
Setting:
When the whole Kira thing came up, they moved to America where the Kira's started up again. They are in Seattle, Washington, and the FBI are disguised as a coffee shop. Kira's live in their homes but have a gathering place that is secret (You guys can choose where)

Ready? Let's start! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:00 am
The tip-tapping of my laptop distracted me from the meeting in the room. Being a new agent was difficult, so I took notes of what was being said.
"Be sure that you aren't too quick to give out your identity, fake or not." Tip-tap-tappity-tap. I jotted that down. Was it really that easy to lose yourself in social life when your a detective? Tap-tap. Is that what happened to the famous L? Tip-tap. Did something happen to him that caused him to die? Tip-tip. Did he get to caught up in social life?
"Alrighty class, thank you for your patience, and attention. See you next week." Oh crap, I forgot to write the rest down. The teacher started towards me-oh no. He probably saw me forget to write the last part! I nervously pretended to laugh to the person beside me, but he still came closer.
"Agent K, can you come to my office? your getting relocated to Washington." What?! I thought, was I going to America?! I smiled with glee, Japan has it's ups and, sigh, downs.  

Master RyuTamashii

6,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Anime lovers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items