Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forever a fawn

Magic Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:47 pm
Yeah.
Like one of my guy friends calls me a whore all the time. But he does it jokingly. And it doesn't really bother me when he says it, because I mess with him too, but then one of my other friends started doing it, and it really ticks me off, because he acts so serious about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 am
Boys used to tease me ALL the time in Middle School because I was taller than them.
Then we got to high school, I finished.. developing.. certain physical features.. they hit puberty.. suddenly they weren't so rude to me anymore.
Funny how that works out.
Guys can be total asshats in school.  

Christizzle

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:46 am
Hmm...

Well once a guy called me a b**** because I was a much better actress than him.

And for a couple of years the three smart guys in my class hated my guts because I could beat them at any math problem thrown at us.

Guys never like me that much, it seems.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:10 pm
I remember in high school, all the guys use to tell me how ughly I was. It wasn't just that, bu they'd pick me apart and tell me exactly what made me so ughly... It really messed with my self worth.

I know I am at least not as ughly as the guys at my school said now, they are just jerk faces.  

She-Claimed-War

watermoon11

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:55 pm
this years ( im gonna list the names. if they go on here i dont give a d****)
i have a friend who last time called me a b****, w****, and others that i forgot. even thought he stalks me, AND HE PUSH ME IN FRONT OF A BUS. bless you kitkat for pulling me out of the way bless you.

troy and joseph werte joking around in math and saying that they wanted to rape me and crap. eek i was so scared

oh and tyler ( scream i hate you so leave me alone) picks on me in math on how i have no brain, im a retard, im stupid and other crap. and tucker! i though he was nicer to me. but i guess not. he told tyler about what happen in fifth grade ( i was used by a guy i liked so he could get 50 bucks..) tyler turned to me and laughed saying " d*** you got toyed with." "your such a retard for dating him" and such. i crying in math  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:03 pm
Hmm, guys tend to pick on me more than girls.
There's this 1 group of boy who like to call me an "it" and freak out whenever I touch something, as they consider it being "contaminated."
A few weeks ago, this 1 kid kept knocking down my books. The next week, he stabbed me in the back with a tack. They day he started pulling my hair was the last day that I would take his s**t, even after telling the principal, so I whirled around and punched him in the stomach.
But now, he's been telling everyone that I punched him while he was walking by, that little b*****d...  

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

Abraham The Mage

Lonely Noob

9,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:10 am
I'm a guy, and I hate that x3x  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:16 am
Abraham The Mage

I was under the impression that males were not supposed to be here.

Roesor nau Venorsh

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:09 pm
So we sailed on to the sun,
Till we found the sea of green...

User Image
All the time!
But... I know it's the friendship-y kind of picking on, then outright making fun of me.

And we lived beneath the waves,
In our yellow submarine.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:34 pm
most guy do make fun of yuu
but there is away a reason why
they might even like yuu
tht could be the reason too
thts wat i found out now we ar like datin xD

The Annoying Princesss

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

MistyAngel2

4,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:32 pm
Abraham The Mage

You again!! XP...

Explain!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:35 pm
One of my ex boyfriend's used to call me a loose worthless slut all the damn time and it never failed to piss me off.

He also.. liked calling me flatchested.

I get so sick thinking of him.  

Jenitorturer

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:07 am
I don't get teased anymore since i graduated from highschool.

But in HS i was something of the school outcast. Everyone pretty much was afraid of me or hated me. They'd spread rumors and s**t. It was the girls who i'd have to be scared of. Dx
The boys would flick rocks at me or call me names but if i ever got to crying they'd freak out and start apologizing like mad. XD'

It was just weird. =  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:19 pm
Boys didn't really tease me, probably because of the giant lack of boys in my elementary and middle school classes but when I was younger a kid pushed me into the pool and ran off laughing. Never forgave that jerk! scream  

srv1025

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces