Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glittlerandnightmares

2,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:58 pm
Dosen't have a crush or likes anyone right now? I used to like this guy last year, but i don't anymore. And there's not really any guys im into right now. I mean, there's some cute guys out there, but either I don't know then that well enough to like them, or they have a girlfriend :/ .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:53 pm
I remember feeling like that in high school. Relationships and boy drama are a major distraction and source of unhappiness as a teen, so you're probably pretty well off not to like anyone.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Muffin of Magic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image
Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts...

It is so much fun to not have a crush. No more worrying about looks and make-up -- take this chance to get closer to all of your girlfriends! When you don't have to think, "Oh, did he think that was stupid?", you can make all of the stupid jokes you want, or dance in the hallways, or make a conga line with your friends. You don't have to like anyone. 'Crushing' is not a requirement at any time in life (except right before marriage, I hope).

...That's what little girls are made of; the heck with sugar and spice.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:04 pm
Gabby05_96
Dosen't have a crush or likes anyone right now? I used to like this guy last year, but i don't anymore. And there's not really any guys im into right now. I mean, there's some cute guys out there, but either I don't know then that well enough to like them, or they have a girlfriend :/ .

Nah.  

Taeaomo

Tangerine_Monster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:29 pm
I've never had a real crush, and I'm probably the most emotionally stable of my friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:09 am
No, it's not bad. I like a guy, but I have a couple of friends who just don't like anyone (no matter how much they want to like somebody). It's okay if the right guy just isn't in your school. I know I went for --a whole semester and a half?- last year not liking anybody because the last two guys I had liked had both moved away after I got to know them. It sucks, I actually like haveing a crush on someone because it gives some sense of relative stability to your life sometimes. I mean, I end up liking the same guy for at least about a year every time, so you know...yeah, but don't worry, sometimes the right guy is just not around you right now. Relax, sit back. The right one will come eventually, you just wait for him and in the meantime be the stable person for your friends when they are torn up over males!!  

viper_353

Shino Babie

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:24 am
me!  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash