Reply Emos United Anouncements
Love.. Do you know the true meaning?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SincerlyScarletRose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:35 pm
When there is someone you love what do you do for them? They may not know how you feel, but do you hide you feelings, or do you go for it? I always have that problem. Its like my mouth is being sealed together when I really have something important to say. I believe in true love. I believe in sacrifices. Love is sacred! I guess I'm just in my own little world.. dreaming and fading away. I quote Moulin Rouge "The greatest thing you will ever learn is to love and be loved in return." Sure out of love may come hate and sadness, but it lets us know that we are living and we have feelings that can be violated. I believe that love is the purpose to living. Yes, life is so that you can make a difference in the world..love. With love I think I'm struggling. There is a guy I really love, but he didn't know how I feel about him.. so I told him to go out with another girl..well the other girl asked him out first, but he said no.. he told me then I called him a jerk..so he decided to go out with her..It was one of those time where I said something I didn't mean to say..Love is seeing your only love go with someone knowing that he/she will be happy with someone else. Love is the air I breath. Love is the heart I lack.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:29 pm
i felt like love never excisted . but i was wrong . i found true love in my path this year with my boyfiend . i was so stuppid the 1st couple of times wen i broke up wif him cuz he love me more than everything . i never loved how he told me it wen i didnt love him back .... but then i felt loving him more cuz my heart kne he is the 1 for me . and i coudnt even explain it at first . then one day he ask me to be is girlfriend one more time ... so i kept thinking bout it for a long while .... and i kept sayein do i luv him ..... it was hard for me to know cause he was nd is the only boyfriend tht tells me tht . all of my other ones kept sayin''luv jus dsnt excist Cindy'' but i tell them the same thing ... Now i do luv him cuz wen he is sad i jus wanna cry in tears... i hate how im saying this now cuz this is the past . Wa i will do if i love someone and wa i do for them ? wa i would ill say how special he is to me and i will luv him for a long time . nd i think we will last 4ever cuz i luv him so deep .... i cnt explain it .... i luv how he holds my hand nd he hugs meh nd he smiles at me and ... he wuld say everything will be alright and he will always be with me . i love those 3 words he says to me . i say them back or i saw me 2 . but i love him sooo much as i sayd ... i will do anything for him . i luv u Jason <3  

CindyRella__xx

SincerlyScarletRose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:37 pm
x_Vampire-Angle_x
i felt like love never excisted . but i was wrong . i found true love in my path this year with my boyfiend . i was so stuppid the 1st couple of times wen i broke up wif him cuz he love me more than everything . i never loved how he told me it wen i didnt love him back .... but then i felt loving him more cuz my heart kne he is the 1 for me . and i coudnt even explain it at first . then one day he ask me to be is girlfriend one more time ... so i kept thinking bout it for a long while .... and i kept sayein do i luv him ..... it was hard for me to know cause he was nd is the only boyfriend tht tells me tht . all of my other ones kept sayin''luv jus dsnt excist Cindy'' but i tell them the same thing ... Now i do luv him cuz wen he is sad i jus wanna cry in tears... i hate how im saying this now cuz this is the past . Wa i will do if i love someone and wa i do for them ? wa i would ill say how special he is to me and i will luv him for a long time . nd i think we will last 4ever cuz i luv him so deep .... i cnt explain it .... i luv how he holds my hand nd he hugs meh nd he smiles at me and ... he wuld say everything will be alright and he will always be with me . i love those 3 words he says to me . i say them back or i saw me 2 . but i love him sooo much as i sayd ... i will do anything for him . i luv u Jason <3

thats cute..I'm lost in love right now..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:14 pm
Love is just an illusion girls....why do u think they all leave u n the end?.....  

OneLastHeartbeatxx

XxKitty_of_DeathxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:35 pm
yes i know what love feels like i dont think its an illusion but i dont think that it can last forever. i had my first love its been a year sense the last time we broke up. still not over it and i do things like that as well. no he dosent even talk to me because of his new girlfriend who hates me and my whole world has gone apart. i hate love more then any person can imagine love kills people. i know this because its killing me.  
Emos United Anouncements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games