Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
New Organization :KH: (OPEN~~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:13 pm
((OMG!IT DID rofl 'I gotta tell Chip that I busted his ship.' LOLOLOLOL))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:25 am
"Figured out there is something beneath the floor, or that what I am and what background I came from which explains why the organization has a desire for my head on a plate, excluding Mansex getting beaten by me. "Aerin asked as they'd been quite reserved in their answer, and he figured the humor of the last bit would be good to lighten the mood of the room. "At any rate, you need blood my friend, so my only question is, pig or cow?" Aerin said turning to Ritsuka and looking him over noting he was recovering well, but his lack of strength in his recent battles told of his lack of sustenance.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Belzayne

Lonely Girl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:34 pm
No one is going to be coming...this is a waste of my time...yet I have to go through with this. I hate this life...that is why when i find those keyblades I will try to find a way to get my old self back...I just have to get them to listen.

Although looking around...listening to the silence...Nalfear could tell that no one would be around for a while...which meant that his time there would be pointless. "Grr how long does it take for a freakin keyblade wielder to arrive at this location?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:53 am
Razi had been tracking diffrent power sources but he didnt know if he could trust this one there was someone nearby and they had been witing for somthing to come by. against his better judge ment razi wrped to the location and looked around.  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:22 am
Xhara chuckled."Just don't let old Xemmy hear you say that,you should have seen what he did to Xigbar when he woulden't stop calling him that.It was hilarious,but Xigbar seems to be scared mentaly...Too bad,Xigbar's okay,for a member of Org. XIII."Xinha had wondered over to a chair and sat in it,looking at the floor.She put her ear to it.There's a humming sound,like a machine is running...Wonder why...Suddenly in her own little world,Xinha snapped back to realty."What are you doing on the floor,Xin?"Xinha looked up."Theres a buzzing sound...Put your ear to the floor."Xhara raised a eyebrow quizzically,and did so."Hey your right...Hey Aerin,Xinha's curiosity seems to have found something.Theres a machine humming below somewhere."Xhara stood up and dusted off her knees,then helped Xinha up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:43 pm
"I know, and you'd be best set to leave it alone for now, if I remember correctly somewhere down there, is a portal back to your castle." Aerin said as he decided to go to a kitchen like area, and after a time came back with a bag of blood with a picture of a cow on it. "Dont ask where I got this from." Aerin said as he motioned to the bag, and handed it to Ritsuka.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

BlackSh0t

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:26 pm
After walking around the world for several days. Max looked up and shouted,"WHY THE HELL DID A DUSK HAD TO HAVE COME RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT!!" He fell forwards. "ugh..Oh boy! That is it! I am going to do SOMTHING!!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:35 pm
~{Unfortunate BUMP X>X.
Post already,SOMEONE!}~  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:12 am
~{Okay,I'm not letting this die,I just re-read everything for the hell of it.}~  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff