Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
JO HOES GUITAR HERO!?? WTF!???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DIRTYGEMS

Shirtless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:43 pm
I heard the jo hoes are gonna get their own Guitar Hero.

I MEAN, SERIOUSLY? GUITAR HERO!??? gonk

Guitar hero is meant for bands like Nirvania, Slipknot, Disturbed, The Who,
KoRn, and etc.

I am SERIOUSLY against that. Even if they make all these online petitions, I don't think it's gonna happen.

I have a few reasons why they wont get their own.

1. Guitar hero is for kids, boys and gals. But if they get their own, it will only attract little girls. Since a lot of little kids don't know how to play the PS3 or the guitar, a lot of peeps won't buy the game. That will make the value go down, and eventually they'll stop sellin' it.

2. Their style isn't the kind of style Guitar Hero has. Their songs aren't even really that hard to play. Their riff is a lot slower than other songs. (Listen to S.O.S.) They should have songs that have a lot of notes at the screen of the game. That's challenging. (Listen to Sweet Child 'O Mine by Guns n' Roses.

3. The game is rated T (Teen). Since Guitar Hero 3 was released, they put these "Parental Warning" songs like Conflict by Disturbed. Since the Jonas Brothers attract little girls, they won't release it.

4. Since the first guitar hero (at least i think the first), the cut scenes or the trailers added a bit more sex and taboo to it. The Jonas Brothers will SERIOUSLY not do that.

5. Their just a boy band with guitars. No drums, no bass. No more, No less.

6. Some Jonas Brothers fans posted on IMDB (Internet movie data base)
that even they would not buy it. That's just weird.

Well, that's it. I hope you read all of this. And for all those jonas brothers haters, don't worry. THEY WILL NOT GET THEIR OWN. See ya soon, and good day.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 pm
they better not D;< they would kill Guitar Hero..  

iMuZicNinJa

Endvoid

3,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:37 am
(they are just detemined to ******** up everything... aren't they...)  
General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games