Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Chatroom
birth by sleep english version(may be the release date)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirNubs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:01 am
Okay well birth by sleeps release date for the english version might be on June 1,2010. it might be but it is not for sure tho to find more information about KH:birth by sleep go to www.khinsider.com.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:09 pm
i cant wait till it comes out... i beat all the other games and now i need that one lol  

Otaku4_life11
Crew

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:09 pm
This is more of a chatroom topic, so I'm gonna lock this till I hear what the captain thinks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:23 pm
[ Unlocked. ]  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

VincentValentine0395

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:39 am
the release date is July 27,20102. That means preorder your games at Game Stop before tis too late  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:58 pm
GWAH! heart heart heart heart heart OMG ANOTHER KH GAME heart heart heart heart
*faints,with little hearts floating from my head*  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:04 pm
Sorreh.I spazed. sweatdrop I knew it was comeing out,but COME ON! Im a FANGIRL,for god's sake! :XP  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:34 am
I heard it's only for the PSP, and I have none. D: This is SO not fair. I need to get a job again. v.v

I also heard that some of the Organization's Others are either making cameos, or they're going to be major NPC's (or in Braig's case, a BOSS).

I wanna see Ienzo, Lea and Isa the most, although I'd LOVE seeing Even as well. heart  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

VincentValentine0395

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:48 am
Misuki Marishima
I heard it's only for the PSP, and I have none. D: This is SO not fair. I need to get a job again. v.v

I also heard that some of the Organization's Others are either making cameos, or they're going to be major NPC's (or in Braig's case, a BOSS).

I wanna see Ienzo, Lea and Isa the most, although I'd LOVE seeing Even as well. heart

In Japan they had a bundle pack where it came with a psp so maybe theyll do that in the US too  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:41 pm
Alright here is the real release date, no hoaxes, no questions. The release date is sadly September 7, 2010. It's sad because it comes out in September instead of it's original month of June crying crying crying crying crying crying  

VincentValentine0395

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:55 pm
Misuki Marishima

To you,I agree,because I don't have a PSP yet either...
And to Cloud,that SUCKS! September is the worst month for a game to come out,because we're suddenly SWAMPED WITH SCHOOL WORK! I'm going to Square and yell at them to make it go faster,damnit!
And back to Misuki,I want to see Ienzo,Braig,Lea,and Isa.
I wonder what the hell is Marluxia's true name,every single night...thats how smitten I am...If he was in BBS,I would spaz until I couldn't spaz no more,but sadly,he'll never be in it.Unless Square pulls an awesome move and puts him in it,which they won't.
Because they suck right now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:30 pm
To Aoi-Midori-Umi, i agree with September being the worst month. But we won't know what Marluxia's real name is because the highest in the organization they are going is Lea because they have a connection with TAV (Terra Aqua Ventus)  

VincentValentine0395

Chatroom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff