Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
Approved for End has Come rp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:10 am
Username: Fairy-Amazon
RP Name: Merina (Mare-(like rare except replacing the first 'r' with an 'm')-EE-nuh)
Side: For
Stronghold: Disney Castle

Bio: From the realm of Light, Merina is from the people who first made the Keyblades. They are known to be faeries, but which kind no one can tell. There is still not much known about her people. Merina is known to be the last of her kind. She realizes there's a threat to those who own the Keyblades of her people, and is doing all she can to stop it. The flute she carries is ancient from her people's traditions and holds many magical powers that contain all of the five elements: water, com/albums/i89/Natsuki-Chan/Anime Girls/AnimeGreenHair.jpg[/img]

My skeleton
Username: Razi_leonhart
RP name: Raziel Leonhart
Side: Against
Stronghold: Ecclesian castle(if you are for put Disney castle/if against join my army or start a new kingdom)
Bio: The long time ruler of ecclesia. Half Sage and Half Angel. He despises the key bearers and their abilities. He believes that they will destroy the very fabric of time with their weapons so he declares war on them.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

razz rofile:
Username: CesiaDemon67
Character's Name: Arcanis Akuma Draconese
Side: Keyblade People
Bio: He has his own Keyblade. His is called Dark Angel Keyblade. Arcanis came from a world called Scar LaCross which was eaten by the darkness. This 19 year old lived alone for 10 years and developed his hatred and swore revenged on Organization 13. He went in search of Sora, He never gave up though. This child is very powerful. He has a hidden ability to form hearts which are what Organization 13 are after to make Kingdom Hearts. Arcanis has two brothers, and one older sister, Razor is 19 and Acara is 16. Razor and Acara vanished from Arcanis' life about a year before his world was eaten by the darkness that swept over all the worlds. were killed when the world was eaten. They sacrificed their lives to save their four children. Arcanis moved to Disney Castle in hopes of finding help out those who need his help.
Picture: Arcanis and NO he does not have an eye patch. It is ONLY in the picture.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: Wilted Rose -I-
Character's Name: Linae but is called Lee.
Side: Keyblade People
Bio: Lee is a very strong character, she hides her feminism because she is worried about stereotypes so she pretends to be a guy even though sometimes she can let her guard down she dresses like a guy but has long blonde hair. Lee has the ability to know what people are thinking, she is a distant cousin of kairi. Lee has trained in combat and sword fighting since she was 11 she is very quick and efficient.

Username: Sarlagon
RP Name: Matrix (Credit goes to unknown artist)
Side: Keybladers
Weapons: Light-Keyblades (Credit goes to spex70 of Deviant Art)
Bio: From the depths of deep space came a man of unknown origin. He identifies himself as Matrix, so as to cover-up his true identity. He holds the ability to harness a mystic power, as well as use two odd keyblades. Not much is known about him, but he has decided to side with Keybladers in the war.

[ -Edited By Guild Leader ]

lemme know if you want this moved)

Username: Sarlagon
RP Name: Matrix (Credit goes to unknown artist)
Side: Keybladers
Weapons: Light-Keyblades (Credit goes to spex70 of Deviant Art)

Bio: From the depths of deep space came a man of unknown origin. He identifies himself as Matrix, so as to cover-up his true identity. He holds the ability to harness a mystic power, as well as use two odd keyblades. Not much is known about him, but he has decided to side with Keybladers in the war.

Username: Aoi-Midori-Umi
RP name: Kokken Kikan
Side: Against
Stronghold: Ecclesian Castle
Bio:
Bio:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:45 am
Username:XxDameonxX
RP name:Kiyro
Side:against
Stronghold:
Bio:an ex keyblade master. Kiyro was banned from the force for his disturbing behavior. He is more concerned with growing more powerful than the safety and morals the keyblade masters support.
Picture:  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:23 am
your in the wrong forum go to the one called The End has Come. it will NOT have approved in the tittle. dont post your character skeleton in the rp its already here ok.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:33 am
User name biggrin emon_wolf1990
RP Name: Yabun
height:5'8
lbs:168
Good or Evil: good
key blade's in use:
oblivion=has great strength
oathkeeper=Take a way one combo but increasing magic
Decisive Pumpkin= The grater the number of combo's landed the more damage is dealt,leading to stronger finishing move's!
Abilities
Guard
upper slash
horizontal slash
finishing leap
retaliating slash
slap shot
slide dash
guard break
explosion
aerial sweep
aerial finish
counter guard
high jump lv3
quick run lv3
aerial dodge lv3

judgment
SPELL"S
Firaga
Thundaga
Curaga
Falling fire
SUMMONS
Heartless
Lance Soldier max:2
Luna Bandit max:3
Assault rider Max:1
Nobodies
Creeper max:4
Samuria max 2
Sniper Max 3
Possessor MAX:!1!
MY OWN
Earth Dragon
Earth wolf pack only 4
Stronghold: Disney Castle(but wonder's around away from the castle)
Bio: Yabun looks for any evil person with a key blade in his or her hand even tho he use's heartless an nobodies or help from time to time has one friend but his heart was taken away now yabun wants to find who has it an get his friend back yabun some how is able to use 3 key blade's at one time  

demon_wolf1990

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:40 am
nobody post here but me. pm me before you call your self approved for my rp  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash