Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Temple of the Bears (Mevarron) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaBear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:52 pm
Dominique laughed harshly. The thought that any of her children even visited her was quite funny. But her laughter ended as quite suddenly. "No, none of them even visit me. You are the first Lore," she said in all seriousness, looking directly at the bear, a sprig of bamboo appearing in her paw, looking much like a cigarette at first glance. This bear had earned her favor, and the more she talked to him, the more she likied him. Not only had he come with a pure heart, he didn't even want anything in return.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:25 pm
Lore blinked in a perplexed and startled fashion. "I am?" His brow slowly furrowed and he shook his head, clearly discusted with his kin. Brooding her gently chewed upon the Bamboo leaf and Set his jaw. "If You beg my Pardon My lady.. But...why would my kin.. You're children, Not wish to bask in your glory and learn your secrets. That Is something.. I just cant wrap my mind around." He sighed a bit and ran an icy blue paw over his chin, his fingers softly running across it before he dropped his paw to the side, shaking his head.  

Shariea

PandaBear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:45 pm
"Nor can I my son," Dominique said, sighing. She layed her head back against the head rest of her bamboo chair. "I do not know why my children have not come, all I know is that they don't," she spoke softly, any hint of happiness gone from her voice. "But let us not dwell on that sad subject, since my child is here now." The goddess smiled over at Lore, her eyes sparkling with happiness now. If she was still sad, she hid it, not wanting to make this occasion a depressing one.

((sorry it took uberly long to post. >.< And that this post is kind of lame. O.o; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:53 am
Lore sat silent for a moment, before a smile cressed at the corners of his mouth. "Well now my Lady, You do seem to be quite the optimist. Such is a welcome sight. However I fear that all I can do Is only spread word of your temple in hopes that others of my Kin may seek you out." He sighed softly. "Such Is not much, but perhaps its a start."  

Shariea

Dark_Aoekae

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:58 am
Lina entered the temple hesitantly, looking around at the bamboo around her. She gasps wonderingly as she sees the temple in all its natural glory, and giggles and spins around to see more and more, not noticing at first the others presence.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:26 am
Bumble walked along happily, following a small bee. Being her smart (yet ditzy) self she knew where there's bee's there's honey. But the Bee did not lead to a hive. As she emerged from the tree's she paused in awe at what she thought was bamboo.
She may have loved honey, but Bamboo was a loved food also. She ran to the building, and was about to bite down when something told her to stop. She blinked stupidly for a moment, then around. She could see an entrance.
Although she was no kat, curiosity got the better of her and she walked inside. Following a light she came to a far room, where a marble alter stood. And upon that alter was a bear. And instantly knew where she was. Bumble was in the bear temple, and sitting upon the throne/alter was the goddess.
Bumble blinked a few times, then realised that there were two other bears in the large room. The honey bee came and landed happily on her shoulder. Feeling incredibly intimidated Bumble approached the goddess, and stood behind the blue bear she was talking too. As weird and small as she felt, it would have been foolish to run and leave. Bumble may have been ditzy but she knew that you never get on the bad side of a goddess

Petite-tiano

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces