View Results

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:03 am
>3> Menstrual cups. They work really well for me personally and I like the fact that they save money over time since my flow is heavy enough to go through 3/4 of a box of tampons.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:41 pm
Hi there, resurrecting this thread because I don't know what's wrong with me and it's really freaking me out.

I've always been pretty irregular (I'm 20 and started when I was about 10-11), and usually it lasts about a week. I started up about three weeks ago and it lasted about twice as long as usual with some cramping that was worse than I'm used to. It did eventually come to a stop (with some heightened sexual feelings, but it's nothing I haven't encountered before).
I had about a week of being normal and feeling great, aside from a lot of stress from college, but now it's started again today and the cramping is awful. It's not like doubling-over-while-sobbing bad, but it is nearly constant.
I have never encountered this before, and I've been googling around and haven't found anything that sounds like what I am experiencing.

I can't be pregnant because I've never had sex, which also cancels out anything to do with miscarriages, abortion, birth, etc.
I am not on birth control and do not have an implant or anything of the sort.
I doubt it's menopause because, again, I'm only 20 years old.

I'm hoping it's just a hormone imbalance because school is kicking my butt.... Any of you ladies have any idea what's wrong with me...?  

Exarielle BlackLaw

Peaceful Warlord

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas