Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
What am I now a man-stealer? Please help. :/

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emitch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:28 pm
So, theres this guy that I really like. The problem is that he has a girlfriend >.< He told me that I was beautiful and everynight he calls me to say goodnight. He has also told me his girlfriend never talks to him and that I was someone he can trust. I really like this guy but I dont want to be one of those girls who his a girlfriend stealer. He has told me he likes me. I feel really bad about liking him. I also feel like I shouldnt like him since he has a girlfriend.

Should I feel this way?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:28 pm
In my opinion, I don't think you should really trust this guy;
If he really wasn't into his girlfriend, then he would break up with her.

[R]ainbow[R]oyalty

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image

It takes you.
The fact you're talking back and not telling his GF straight out about what he's saying DOES make it partially your fault.
If he's a guy to flirt with others while being in a relationship- I doubt he'll change if you both get together.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:19 pm
hmm i agree wit them
look at it diz way he haz gf n hez flirtin wit chu
diz guys a player
derz a possibility diz guys jus gettin tired of hiz girl n iz lookin for a way out d:
i dnt think yu shud trust diz guy til he proves it to yu
if him n hiz gf dnt talk den y iz he still wit her?
yu shudnt feel bad about likin him i mean unless yu actually do sumthin den derz nothin rong wit it
jus dat diz guy needz to quit playin games n break up wit hiz girl b4 yu both even decided to date d:  

Break My Reality

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

w u u b i e

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:21 pm
[R]ainbow[R]oyalty

Stole the words right of my keyboard;;

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:14 pm
w u u b i e
[R]ainbow[R]oyalty

Stole the words right of my keyboard;;

Hell yeah!

Entrelace

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:21 am
Its okay to like him. Its not okay to do anything about it since he's with someone.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:56 am
Well, if he's going behind her back then they don't have much of a relationship to begin with so I don't think there's any 'stealing' involved.
Personally I wouldn't trust him, but then I don't believe in trusting people in general and I don't actually know him. Either way, his it's not your fault if he's less than honest with his supposed girlfriend.

Sure, be flattered he finds you attractive! But consider the position you put yourself in if you pursue getting involved with him: possibly alienating the gf who could be cool and even a friend and could you ever trust the guy-if he's not up front with her why would he be with you?

I've been called a boy and man stealer simply for existing. Guys would dump their girlfriends to just hangout with me and hope. Some called my name in bed when I never so much as looked at them and their girlfriend didn't take kindly to it. Some times I had no idea who the guy even was till i was getting blamed for breaking up a couple.The whole "stealing" thing is pretty stupid.

He's responsible for himself.
Being attractive doesn't make you a bad person.

Do what you feel is right but becareful, especially of your own feelings  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:29 am
Kittycross has a point, but the biggest warning should be that fact that he has a girlfriend, and is obviously flirting with you. That means he's cheating. =/ Don't think for one minute that he'll suddenly become Ol' Faithful once you two are together - chances are, WHEN he get's bored with you, he'll start telling some other girl she's beautiful, that he feels comfortable with her, etc...

Believe me, honey, I've met guys like this. No matter who they're with, they'll promise you, your best friend, and the girl at the grocery store the world (if he think that he can get some).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:40 am
Thanks everyone for your opinions. I really appreaciate them. I'm not going to trust this guy because who knows he could be talking to all these other girls.

Thanks so much!  

emitch

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces