Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
**Twilight Town Teens** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:42 pm
"Well,we better look for that gummiblock,or we might be stuck in Twilight Town for a while."Wolfie nodded,and she jumped onto his back,and he 'flew' (In his strange floating-walking pattern he had) down the tower..Hina then sent Wolfie away to look for it,and stayed a few yards behind.Suddenly,She winced,and waved her hand for Wolfie to get closer to her.He had twiched and came closer very fast.

~{If you've read the book or seen the Golden Compass,you will understand that Hina's connection to Wolfie is like a daemon.
In other words: Wolfie can't go a certain amount of yards away from Hina before they suffer pain.}~  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:28 pm
Christina tilted her head to the side. "Why would you do that?" She asked.  

Fairy-Amazon

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:54 am
razi sat up " well the release of that much energy can be chaneled into my blade. when the hearts core explodes then it will release a lrge ammount of light energy. the perfect counter to my darker powers. thus i will have absolute control over my powers. and then well nothing can stop me"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:21 am
"But won't it harm many living creatures in the process and what about you? Won't it hurt you too?" She argued. "This seems very unwise."  

Fairy-Amazon

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:55 pm
i have taken a large blow to the head in many a battle. i dont really care much....and i can feel my big toe."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:11 pm
Name:Yuki

Picture:
User Image

Abilities: Keyblade wielder, healing, magic

Bio:She has no memory of her past at all. She is very bubbly, but shy and timid upon meeting new people. She often blushes and can be innocent at times. She has a keyblade although she avoids fighting for as long as she can.

Keyblade:
User Image

I sit quietly by myself on the ledge of the Station. I over-look the town that is outstreched before me and sigh. "How did I get here? Where is my home..." I looked for a familiar face in the crowd, and got off the ledge when I found nothing. My head throbbed and I found a bench to sit on. Before I knew it, I was drifting off to sleep.  

methcastle

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:21 pm
Christina frowned.

"I don't like the looks of this," She muttered then glared up at Razi. "I'm sorry but I have to stop you! I can't allow you to harm others so carelessly!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:00 am
razis composure turned cold. " you can try. And you will fail"  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:42 pm
"Bring everything you're capable of," Christina said, crouching in her fighting stance. "I will not go easy on you!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:29 pm
razi grinned and he began to shift. " becareful what you wish fot..." he disappeared from view and melded with the shadows  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:57 pm
Christina's robotic red eyes narrowed as she followed his figure within the Darkness, doging his attacks as soon as he comits them.

"You forget," She stated. "I was made from the Darkness."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:56 pm
raziel stopped and reapeared. " is that so. Well then this will be easier than I thought." he held his hand up and a red crown materialized  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:58 pm
Christina glared at the object in his hand.

"What is that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:30 pm
raziel points the crown in her direction and shouts " bow down!" and a pulse of dark energy pushed out of it.  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:01 pm
Christina dodged to the side and sent a wave of her own dark energy at him.

"I do not bow down to humans!" She declared.  
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff