Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Red Roze I

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:13 pm
bovid
Summer Kagome
Cus I really like this guy, and he's sixteen, and he says four years is too big a difference for us.

Discuss:
Older guys, or younger?
Your opinion on age differences.

Also, are you 4 years younger than him or older?
Cuz if you were younger that would be like a sophomore going out with a 7th grader...
gonk
IMO, that would be a little awkward for him and I could kind of see why he would say 4 years is too much of an age gap.

yeah that is sort of akward but if u were in ur twenty's then it wouldnt be weird right now i like guys who are taller than me . xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:23 am
My boyfriend is two years younger than me, and personally, being eighteen, two years older/younger is as high as I would go right now. I wouldn't date a fourteen-year-old, so I see his point. But hey, as others have said, the difference will mean less and less as you both get older, and if you're meant for each other, waiting a few years really isn't too bad. You would be surprised what most people would be willing to do for true love.

In the meantime, don't close your heart and mind to the idea of finding someone else to love!

digiariel

Anxious Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Mimu-lou

Loyal Senshi

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 pm
Age matters until you get about.. 16, then you can date older. Untill then someone older or younger would be.. kind of gross. They would be into Pokemon while your into Rave parties.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:14 am
You think that's too much? My sister's ex-husband was SEVEN years older than her and they made it work.....well, kinda.  

Meridyth Mayhem

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100

Tumbling Stars

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:16 am
I love older guys, but I do believe that there is a difference you shouldn't pass. Like my sister, she is 25, but her boyfriend is 42. Now, never date someone more then 10 years older then you. Its gross. And nasty.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 pm
My lover is 11 years older than me. He just finished college and I'm entering high school. We're in love, so I don't think it should really matter. I didn't word this well, but really, this is one of the reasons I don't date. If you fall in love, then I believe it's okay, because it'll just cause pain and hurt if you ignore it. I mean really, if you date someone just to date him, don't. Also, as for 'your interests will be totally different'; bullshit. 4 years will barely have any difference in interest. Honestly, my lover and I listen to almost all the same music, dress the same (mostly) and even have some of the same habits. I guess what I'm trying to say is: fall in love first, ignore people, and as long as nothing bad comes out of the relationship like death, rape or stealing, it's totally healthy. You could end up depressed if you don't follow your heart. And people, really, I speak from experience. I wouldn't be typing this if I didn't.  

iAgdistis

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:58 pm
My parents are 3 years age difference. But, if you're 12 and he's 16 i say that you shouldn't date him. Way to big of an age difference. I mean, if you were 16 and a 12 yr old liked you, what would you say?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:31 pm
I know a lady who is 36 and she is dating/engaged to a man who is 60. They have two kids together.  

Cryza Livid

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces