Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White_SnowFlake1231

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:25 pm
Hello, I want to do a story on Death Note, and I like to ask some questions to get ideas started.

First question:

If you were suddenly sucked into the world of Death Note and it's the first episode, giving you the chance to change not only Light Yagami's fate but the entire world's, what would you do?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:45 pm
If it was the first episode....hmm, okay, i'd send an anonymous tape to the big news corps all over the world warning of an impending shadow. That the worlds criminals would suddenly die of heart attacks. I'd say that i had a vision or something. Anyway, without anyone knowing who i am, what i sound like, and all that, people would be like "eh, whatever". Then Light would probably still use the death note, but he'd be looking for me and L at the same time. Meanwhile, i'd find a way to get a hold of Watari, and tell him who i am, and ask to merely speak with L, and explain the situation, even if it was over a webcam and i couldn't see him. I would ask him to bring Near, Mello, and Matt in to the case so all four could work together, and on top of that, my inner information would be helpful. I wouldn't say "Oh yeah Light Yagami" in the original tapes, cause who would believe me? But, once L started to trust me, and began to suspect Light, i would talk to Near, cause Near knows about death notes, and together we would confront L, and with two people with the same story on L's side, he'd come to the conclusion that Light is Kira, Misa is the second Kira, and have Mikami thrown in jail just to be safe.  

l Sailor Lupus l

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

White_SnowFlake1231

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:08 pm
O_O wow *blink, blink* That's awesome! Thanks for helping me!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:24 pm
Thank you, and no problem! I was happy to help. ^^  

l Sailor Lupus l

5,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

White_SnowFlake1231

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:43 pm
Alrighty I'm still looking for other answers tell me what would you do?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:05 am
Lil Lily07

If you were suddenly sucked into the world of Death Note and it's the first episode, giving you the chance to change not only Light Yagami's fate but the entire world's, what would you do?

After making sure I was in the right place at the right time to witness Yagami pick up the notebook I would say "Hey! That's mine!" He would hand it over, and I would make sure to touch it so I can see Ryuk, but then say "No, wait, wrong book", then leave. Perhaps wear a hood so he doesn't remember me later.

After this I shadow Yagami along with Raye, doing my best not to let Yagami and Raye know I'm shadowing Light, and do my best to hear and see his conversations and plans with Ryuk. When Raye is about to be killed I would make sure I'm on the train and enter the carriage where Light was giving the orders (you know, the walkie talkie things) and- as it's fanfiction, put Ryuk there- ask him, "Hey, who's that?"

Light would ask who I was speaking of, and I would say "Wow, another Shinigami huh?" and when Light asked what I meant by "another Shinigami" I would say "Oh, I saw two earlier."

Calling a bluff I would convince Light there are many, many Shinigamis and Death Notes (as he doesn't yet know only 8 death Notes can be on Earth at any one time, and I doubt Ryuk would bother to inform him, nay, doubt Ryuk knew that) and then show Light a forgery of a Death Note and say, "My very own!", without allowing him to make contact with it and hide it back in my jacket. I would effectively take Misa's place from there, and when she turns up, manipulate her into thinking I'm actually Kira, using Light to get into the taskforce.

That way you could place yourself as Misa, and play Light and Misa against each other, ultimately ending however you want.

(It's terrible, I'm sorry.)  

Notable Static

White_SnowFlake1231

5,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:28 pm
Wow O_O *blink, blink* interesting way of thinking^_^ Thank you, okay keep it coming people^_^  
Anime lovers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games