yes. deffinitely worth it
View Results

mikyan

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:38 pm
So... I've been liking this guy for a long time. Probably since late September. I'm not sure if he finds interest in me, but I always catch him starring, and he always catches me. His friend bothers us sometimes, most recently he said "So, are you two going out yet?" Brandon (the guy I like) seemed the most embarressed out of the two of us and was punching his friend. All I did was say no to the question. What really made me wonder is his reaction! Another thing is, when I talk to him he smiles the whole time (I never saw him smile until we started talking). A couple times his friends have even tried getting me to ask him out, saying that Brandon likes me. The thing is, I don't completely trust his friends.

Should I make the first move and ask him out, or even just plain tell him? I really want to, and I've never liked someone this much for so long. Also, do you think he even likes me? Or am I just too hopeful?

Oh and just how do you approach someone to ask them out anyways?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:50 pm
I bet he likes you. You should ask him out very directly, by picking a date, time, and activity that you guys are going to do together. Then you just invite him to the date like you were inviting him anywhere. You say, "Brandon would you like to go see Alice in Wonderland with me on Friday? If we catch the 7:00 showing we can eat dinner at round table first."

Basically you pick all the details so that he just has to say yes or no. If he has a problem with the date, time, or activity that you picked, then suggest a new idea or ask him what he would like instead. But if he finds too many problems with the idea, he might be trying to turn you down politely. If he objects more than twice, you should probably call it off then try again in a few weeks.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff