Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
So, everything is pretty much settled now but...(kinda long)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[R]ainbow[R]oyalty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:15 pm
**Note** If you could find my first post, it might help if you read that, but I don't think it's necessary. If you have any questions just PM me or ask here. Thanks.

Okay so, I left off with my ex's best friend, Daniel, going back and forth with his ex while he was talking to me. Daniel finally broke up with his ex for the last time a day or two after I made that post. After that, me and him just started talking again like nothing happened. My ex and I also started talking again, but it was more dreadful than anything. Me and my ex came to the conclusion that we still very much loved each other, but that we could not be together because 1) He thinks he would definitely hurt me again 2) He doesn't want to hurt his best friend, who really likes me and 3) He still lives far away and really has no idea how he's going to move.
Now, two days ago, Daniel asked me to be his girlfriend. Despite still feeling very strongly for my ex, I said yes because I really like Daniel and he makes me feel happy and just better about everything. Well my ex found out that night, and he got really depressed and I quickly followed suit. After a while though, my ex started being very mean to me and the next day he just didn't care at all. It made me feel bad but, I knew he was right in that we shouldn't talk and get over each other.
Today I felt pretty good about everything, but when I got home I started missing Daniel a whole lot. It came out of nowhere really, and it hurt that he wasn't here with me yet. He will be though, so he says, in the fall because he's moving here.
Sometimes I'm just not so sure. During these times of being down and missing him I feel like he's not real, like it's just my ex playing games with me or something. Like if all of this was just some game. Or when I'm not talking to him, like he just doesn't reply to a text, I worry that he might be out doing something with someone else. It's not that I'm controlling, not at all, it's just that, because I can't see him or have ever held him in my arms I feel like I don't have that sort of strong connection yet.
I'm the type of person to worry like hell about every little thing though. And I overthink EVERYTHING. So maybe it's just me and my imagination getting the best of me.
But in general, I am just worried now that Daniel is not even real. And if he is, he is just conspiring with my ex to hurt me.
Or is it that I'm just crazy? lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:31 pm
That is most likely not true. Congratulations about hooking up with Daniel. Don't worry, things will work out.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff