oh no

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen of Peeps

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:07 am
SOOOOooooooo

It was prom a couple days ago and I'll admit it I let my inner ho out. But the thing is I was just dancing with my friends (a bunch of girls and 2 gay guys) AT FIRST.
and then what do you know this guy whom i have never talked to in my life just starts whinding up behind me and here we are effin grinding and I'm not doing a thing to stop it and after wards when he ask for my number I'm like uuuh don't hav one. (I'm not very good with words I know)
And so he gets my friend's # and starts texting him asking him about me. And I feel kinda bad just leaving him hanging. Idk it feels like a bytch move somehow.
So do tell, would you guys hook up with this guy? Get to know him better? Just avoid him?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:31 pm
id get to know him better, u never know, u might end up digging him, and dont worry, i have been known to give in and dirty dance when the music is moving through me. biggrin  

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:44 pm
User Image
Personally, I'd get to know him, most girls dance with whomever comes up behind them when "letting their inner ho out".

I'd have probably done the same thing if some guy I didnt know that I danced with asked for my number, that's what I typically do online when people try to get it. I think it's kinda rude to just ask for someones number that you dont know/just met. Unless it's like class circumstances where you need contact with one another.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:15 am
You met a guy dancing,
he doesn't even know you and he is oh so intrested in you
. . .
i dont think its much of a catch but that's just me.

w u u b i e

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff