Submit

Prince Kuon

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:59 pm
ok ok ok i'm engaged to a man i love so much. and he loves me too. but i'm the jealous type sweatdrop And he still talks to his ex a lot. i know they text and i see them talk. because i know she was is first and vice versa. i'm insecure about this issue. also, there was this big issue that she, his x, told him that i was "flirting" with my ex that i have no feelings for. and all this happened and what not. but what i want help with is Should ask of him to not speak to her or not? halp me plzzzz whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:08 pm
Obviously there was something wrong with their relationship if You're the one with the ring ;3
Hold your head up high, you're better than her.

I still talk to my exs... mostly because I still consider them friends
But have no feelings for them what so ever.

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:46 pm
i agree with the one ontop of me
somethis is wrong but you have to keep ur chin up  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:24 pm
Do what you feel is right. People always pretend there is a guideline for what a perfect partner should be or how they should act. If you want a man that doesn't need to be talking to an ex non stop then tell him. Just make sure you would do the same for him. If you don't want to be that person that tells him he needs to compromise with you then learn to deal with it. I'm sure if you bring it up, your loving fiance should do something to help you out.

In the end you should not feel bad to point out what makes you uncomfortable to make others think you are "above jealousy".  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Prince Kuon

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:17 pm
and what she said about me flirting was a total lie because i don't talk to him out of the one class i have with my ex. and when we do talk, it's because we have to because we hold leadership positions in rotc. so i'm forced to talk to him. i'm indifferent to his presence otherwise. so i was furious when she told my fiance about that. When she doesn't even know what happened between the two of us.

RAWR!!!! scream  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff