Do you think i should leave him or not?
  Yes
  No
  Not sure
View Results

Forgotten Prospect

Familiar Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:10 am
Well...I have a bf and he's very nice to me, though my friends call him a jerk. I sometimes wonder if he loves me for real...sometimes when i talk about how i feel it seems like he doesnt care! he might ask me how i am and ill tell him that life is very bad and that i was crying alot the past week and he kinda just says "oh"...im trying to figure out if he really thinks were meant to be.

He says he loves me "forever" but i just say that i love him too and i dont seem to be convinced about it...i dont know what to do about it...i havent talked to him in a while cause it just feels wierd. i love him and everything, im overjoyed when i see him...just after a while it seems like he doesnt care anymore. i cant seem to bring myself to let go and tell him bye. after all, i dont want to break his heart like that! he told me once or twice that if i left him he would be sad, extremely sad...

when i ask him important thing sometimes he avoids the subject and changes it...

what should i do? im really stuck here...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:30 am
Just because he said "oh" doesn't mean he doesn't care. Some people just don't know what to say, or know how to comfort the other person, when they are in that situation. I should know, I'm like that myself. Every time someone tells me something sad, I feel immediately awkward, and have no clue what to say. So oftentimes, I only say "Sorry to hear that." So, he might just be the same way, doesn't mean he doesn't care.
As for your real question. I say to ask him, and tell him that you demand an answer, otherwise the entire relationship might go to ruins. Communication is key. c:

User Image  

Veloxi

Newbie Explorer

SilentFantasies

Invisible Entrepreneur

6,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:52 am
User Image
I agree with Zombie on this one. I as well am kinda awkward when people tell me sad things.
I'd definitely ask him if he cares. If you two cannot communicate well then you'll have problems later on.
As for the important things, some guys fear having talks on those as well, but if you feel whatever it is is something you really need to talk about, I'd sit down with him and not let him subject change.
How old are you two might I ask?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:11 pm
He's probably putting on the "tough guy" act =P  

Kizume-Chan

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:34 pm
Some teenagers are just awkward and don't know how to respond to a serious question or a confession that you have been unhappy lately. It doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't care. If it doesn't bother you too much and you can enjoy your time together and find someone else to talk to when you are sad, then stay with him.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games