Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Do you think he wants to hold my hand????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meridyth Mayhem

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:37 pm
Okay me and my BF have the same sixth period every Friday.
We were watching a movie since it was the last period and it was erichment. It was dark and everythign, you could barely see and I felt a bump on my hand. I looked up to see my BF looking at me and he smiled and hit my hand softly like we always do then I hit him back with the same amount of force and that went on for a few minutes then we stoped when I put my hand on his. I had said, "Stop it!" with a whisper/whisper giggle. I was looking at his face and just smiled like I had just kissed him for the first time, so what do you think?
Did he want to hold my hand?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image

I'm not sure if he wants to hold your hand or not. Boys can be so hard to figure out sometimes. ><

I think a good way to test this would be to maybe sit next to each other (or next time the two of you sit near each other) and put your hand in his sight( like at the edge of your desk, table, etc.) and keep it there for a bit, if he touches your hand or bumps, he very well might want to hold hands with you. He might even hold your hand on the first try :3

Ingou

Shameless Grabber

28,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Meridyth Mayhem

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:06 pm
Ingou
User Image

I'm not sure if he wants to hold your hand or not. Boys can be so hard to figure out sometimes. ><

I think a good way to test this would be to maybe sit next to each other (or next time the two of you sit near each other) and put your hand in his sight( like at the edge of your desk, table, etc.) and keep it there for a bit, if he touches your hand or bumps, he very well might want to hold hands with you. He might even hold your hand on the first try :3

That sounds like a good plan! Thanks! I have to wait until next week or frieday.... DAMN YOU LONG SPRING BREAK!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:22 pm
i think he did - o-

-so says sokeatr-

sokeatr

O.G. Gekko

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff