Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
:.: Abigail's Nine :.: {Accepting/Open} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:32 pm
Life is crazy. Relax and enjoy it.

Miranda nodded at Elodie's suggestion. "I'm all for avoiding the bus." She said gratefully. "I can chip in for the cab too." She volunteered, stepping towards the cab. If it meant not being crowded and bumped by people she didn't know, she was more than happy to pay for a cab. She glanced at Cybil and Mark to see what they thought of that idea.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable babies in my den

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:46 pm
(Tired~ @.@)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:06 am
((OOC: Me too. D8 Me too.))

Cybil wrinkled her nose - on principle, she didn't take taxis when there was a bus available. Too expensive when she had to be careful to live cheap. But since both Elodie and Miranda seemed so set on it...

"All right," she said reluctantly. "I'll pay you two back, I guess. I don't have much of anything on me right now."

Mark just shrugged - he usually walked everywhere, so he didn't really care much about whether they took the bus or the cab.

As they reached the cab and piled in, Cybil remarked, "We need to go back to the market grounds. I have to pick up my car."

Mark was a good friend - he almost managed to hide his wince.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:14 pm
_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Yeah," Elodie agreed. "I dropped my bag back there too come to think of it. I wonder if they organized a lost and found type thing?" she mused as she told the cab driver where to head.

She didn't doubt she'd find it, Elodie was lucky that way. Even if she wasn't she had her ID and credit cards with her, and her phone was in the top pocket of her overalls. Though she would miss her puzzle book and Rubiks cube. Her bag was more of an entertainment center/ first aid kit more than a purse type.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:09 pm
(Bumpit~)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:43 pm
((OOC: *bumps as well for Lucky before she posts* ninja ))  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:07 am
(My turn for Bump)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers