Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
What's the last weird dream you had?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[contributing]
  /contributing
View Results

Technicolor Tragedy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:02 am

I have really weird ones when I do. So I had a weird one last night. Like most dreams, it's kind of fuzzy now. I remember running into a mini mart to find food. There was a snack machine with drinks and junk food (and cereal, lol). So I found a bill to put into it, but it was a 20. So I have $20 of credit in a junk food machine. I panic and don't want to waste money, so I try to get as much as I can. It turns into a pseudo-nightmare where I can't hold it all and there's cereal and junk falling down that an indian guy cleans up. I turn around and it's all magically in a big plastic bag. I just thought it was pretty weird. I don't know why I didn't go to the counter in the first place. xd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:14 am
Unfortunately, I can't remember the last weird dream that I had. Actually, I can't remember which dream was the last one because I tend to have multiple dreams in one night, now.

I will admit that I have had a dream much like your junk food machine dream, though. Of course, I put in a $20 bill in the machine and it read the bill as being a $5 so it is a bit different. Other than that aspect, it was pretty much exactly the same. My dream's setting was in the back of a department store much like a Sears.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

WilyKitKat001

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:50 am
User Image my family & i went to visit a cannibal lady and she kept waiting for me to drop my guard so she could eat me and my folks, and her house was all gross and parts were made of bone, and then my folks joined a cult or something.....kinda a fragmented dream...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:27 am
I was a (Young Teenager's Conicous) sitting on his shoulder while he talked to a girl, he wasnt doing very well.

So I said "Let me help buddy" and I jumped down and took over his body and helped him talk to her.

So at the end of the dream I was fading away back into his coniciousness and he was walking away holding hands with her.

And I was like "Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ^8^  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

bobkitty1123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:20 am
The last dream I had was of me and my best friend trying to hijack a plane to save the cinnimon rolls. And she bailed out last second and I left in the middle of an airport terminal wearing nothing but a garbage bag and holding a #26 pencil (which doesn't even exist). It was pretty odd.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:58 pm
My last weird dream consisted of a church/science lab and an infatuation with a girl. I was around 16 years old in my dream and she was around 15. She reminded me of somebody that I once knew. I never even talked to her in my dream... we just worked our butts off trying to get our work done and making huge, endearing smiles at each other whenever our eyes met. It was sweet... and yet, very odd.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games