View Results

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:10 am
Hullo all!
I just wrote an exam this morning - I'm glad its done, it means I'm one step closer to getting through my program and having a decent, well-paid job! I'm very excited.

I'm taking all my schooling online (this is university we're talking) and omg it is so much better then a classroom setting. I find it way easier to learn on my own, and have yet to have issues with being able to stay on task.

How many of you guys are in school? Is it high school or university? Online or classroom? I'm just a curious one, is all smile

I'm in university, doing it all online. I'm in a program for legal administrative assistant, so I'll be working for a lawyer once I'm all finished! And I must say, working towards this goal makes my dead-end job a lot easier to handle!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:24 pm
High school, public.
I'd go insane if I had to sit at home all day.  

eccentricanomaly

Konamine

3,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:47 am
I'm doing university online at home too. The flexibility is amazing and I can stay home with my kids (sneezing and typing at the same time sux) I'm in my second term and aiming to stay on the President's List all throughout school. When I graduate I wanna be a Lead Accountant and open my own personal accounts consulting firm xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:29 am
Konamine
I'm doing university online at home too. The flexibility is amazing and I can stay home with my kids (sneezing and typing at the same time sux) I'm in my second term and aiming to stay on the President's List all throughout school. When I graduate I wanna be a Lead Accountant and open my own personal accounts consulting firm xd

Oh wow, good job! And good luck!
I don't know what I would do if I had kids to work around! My cats are enough trouble and distraction, haha  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:51 am
I am in high school now, but I will be going to college near the end of August.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:18 am
[~+~]

I'm currently in High School. (as it would be known to you.)

Now for the complicated bit to do with the British education system. ;D

I'm currently in my first year of Sixth Form, and taking the subjects Psychology, Biology, English Literature and Chemistry, and i eventually plan to go to university to study Psychology.

If anyone wants an explanation of what Sixth Form is feel free to ask, but i warn you i'm not the best at explaining it. rofl

User Image

Empty Spiral

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces