Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
The new rule.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:50 am
If your RP gets anywhere between 2 or 3 months without a post, I will delete it. Starting this Monday.

Do NOT Just post OOC to make it seem like it is alive. I will check some role plays to check that their is actual roleplaying.

If you have an OOC thread, then the thread will not save the main RP. The Main role play HAS to have a post for both to stay alive.

Let me give a small example. (This won't happen since Lady Eevee is gonna find a way to keep that thread alive)

Let's say that Elemental City gets a post, but the OOC thread doesn't for.. Four months. If this happens, then the OOC thread will stay alive since the main thread is being posted in.

BUT, if the OOC thread is being posted in, and no one has posted in Elemental City, then that will NOT save Elemental City from being deleted. I don't care if it's a simple line. The role play needs to be posted in.

Also, I am gonna take a more careful look at people breaking the Gaia TOS in role plays.

And Remember, keep it at or under PG-13. We have young ones in this guild  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:23 am
Well put my friend, well put.  

Something Invisible
Vice Captain

Interstellar Sex Symbol

Heartz_Core

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:54 pm
Hey... what's an OOC?? Lol

what if i posted a link to the rp??

like this: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/human-bloods/t.60290745/  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:44 pm
OOC means out of character  

-PURPLE_ANGEL_DEMON_23-

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:07 pm
Could you give us notice though before you delete them.
If my dead ones are going to get deleted then id like to transfer them to a document or another roleplay.
Thankyou  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:31 pm
Could you check on my Harvest Moon RP? It seems that RPs are being ignored all together.

I don't think anyone has even noticed my Harvest moon RP, which is sad because for the length of time it hasn't gotten a single post, it would be locked by now.

So, if I may, Reavis, add to this "new rule" that all RPs must be examined for potential editing. This means, if it looks like after the RP has been created that it isn't going to get anywhere, then suggestions for improvements can be made.

I do believe that all RPs have potential, but sometimes, its just a matter of how they are set-up is why they go dead. My Harvest Moon RP in here might be one of those perfect examples.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games