Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yueaifeng

Invisible Darling

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:00 pm
Yue𝕬𝖎𝕱eng

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

What novel series are your favorites? I love a lot, but I must say that I like Maximum Rise, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, Cirque du Freak and the Inkworld series the most! They're all awesome, and I recommend them to you.
Maximum Ride: This is an excellent series. It's composed with humor, adventure, and a bit of a thriller. It's about these children, the oldest being Max, who's fourteen, that had lived in a lab or most of their life. They are 98% human, but 2% bird. The books are about their struggle to survive while on the run from the White Coats (scientists) and Erasers.
Percy Jackson: Have you ever love Greek mythology? If you don't, you'll start loving it with this series. Percy is a kid with ADHD and dyslexia, but really, he's the son of a Greek God. It's a wonderful read, full of adventures and page-turning scenes. The titles sometimes make you roar with laughter because they sound so funny.
Harry Potter: If you've never read Harry Potter, you have no life. It's probably one of the most popular and well-known series in history. I'm not kidding. If you don't know this series, well, it's about this boy whom his parents were murdered while he was a baby. Little did her know, his mother was a witch and his father was a wizard. Once he's old enough, Harry, the kid, soon receives a letter that was accepting him into the Hogwarts School of Wizardry, or something like that. It's very adventurous, and the books become very long after the first three. They're very interesting and sucks you in very quickly.
Cirque du Freak/The Darren Shan Sega:This series is amazing. It's breathtaking and heart braking. Darren is an ordinary student until he and his best friend, Steve, go see the Cirque du Freak, a freak show that comes to their town. After a series of events, young Darren is pulled into the world of Vampires. This series was probably the best I've ever read. It has many plot twists, humor that will make you giggle even after months and characters you'll never forget. It's very well thought up of, and is just original to the core. Darren Shan (The author) completely gave Vampires the light (er, darkness?) they deserve.
Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath: This is a large trilogy, but just astoundingly awesome. I never wanted to put the book down, and I think I really started seeing the world differently since then. Maggie and her father, Mo, have lived by themselves since as long as Meggie can remember. What she doesn't know is that her father has a terrible secret: he can read things out of books. Capricorn is a man read from the book Inkheart, in which he is the villain. Soon, Maggie's world is changed into something Magical... and Dangerous.

I hope you consider reading these!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:11 pm
What's sad is, I hate these all but I need a good book to read. :/ Too many fangirls at my school of Maximum Ride (Which needs to fall in a pit of fire), Percy Jackson, and Cirque du Freak.  

Summer Kagome

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

psychic_pandas

4,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:13 pm
FADE by Robert Cormeir!!!!!! awesome book, everyone should read it!  
18. ✿ - - - Books

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games