Submit

River Nakura

Dedicated Dabbler

12,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:57 pm
Last night, I was busy & I had my door closed for a while, & had the cats out of the room, I heard the usual scratching at my door for a while & then some strange noises & sounds, by the time I could finally open the the door, Miss Kitty was having either a seizure or heart attack in front of my bedroom, & I only had about another minute with her before she was gone. We feel so guilty that I couldn't get to her sooner to be with her.
Also, my son's cat Tigger must have seen what happened, because he he was freaked out all night afterwords.
Here is a pic of Miss Kitty:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She was a stray we found thrown away near the parking lot of one of our jobs, with her cat carrier. She was skin & bones, & full of ticks, she did not know how to hunt for herself. We tried to find a home for her but no one wanted her, & she would n** & bite, & seemed she had been abused, so I knew that if she went to a shelter, they would put her down, so we decided to keep her. That was almost 10 years ago, & we did not know how old she was when we found her, so we assume she was about 14 or older when she passed. She would sleep next to me or on me at night.
We miss her. sad heart crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:37 pm
awe sad Im sorry,but she did live a decent life,length wise I mean and,Im sure she knew you loved her,they know smile  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

River Nakura

Dedicated Dabbler

12,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:49 pm
Thank you for your sentiment. And yes she did have a decent life because if we had not found her when we had, she would not have survived. It just seemed so sudden, no signs of anything wrong. She was with me on the bed about 30 minutes earlier.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:43 pm
River Nakura
Thank you for your sentiment. And yes she did have a decent life because if we had not found her when we had, she would not have survived. It just seemed so sudden, no signs of anything wrong. She was with me on the bed about 30 minutes earlier.
she was quite old,sometimes their bodies just give in all the sudden,my cat that I have,he would have died if we hadnt found them (his sis and him) they were abandoned on a mountain,in October,starving,eating only taco bell hot sauce when we found them.  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

desy wants cake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:38 pm
wow !!!!that vrry sad/scary 2 c with ur oun eyes gonk i should noww cuz i once had a cat that died  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:28 pm
Im so sorry for your loss. My baby died too literally 23 minutes ago. I hope you feel better soon  

justadarling

Witty Phantom

Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces