Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
eVER LED A Guy on :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen of Peeps

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:00 pm
cause I have a sneaking suspicion that's pretty much what I'm doing right now. I'm iffy on wether I like him and he obviously likes me a lot. Is it so wrong to want to hang out with him while somewhat disregarding his feelings?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:18 pm
The right thing to do would be to talk to him and ask how he feels about just staying friends. If he's not happy with that arrangement but you don't want to date him, then maybe you guys shouldn't be friends. But on the other hand he might say its better to be friends than nothing at all. Don't try to give him any hope that you will change your mind, that will confuse him.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:01 am
Yeah, but I did it unintentionally. Didn't even realize I must have actually been doing it until he asked me out and I was like... but I just like talking to you and helping you with chemistry. I guess it depends on your guilt factor. If you feel guilty rejecting a guy, don't lead him on. If you don't care, go right ahead.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:22 am
i have that same issue and we talked it out and now we have alot of weird moments in our friendship.  

LibraryFairy11

Queen of Peeps

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:02 pm
soooo its developed into constant flirting but I've made it very clear I wont go out with him...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:27 am
yes, but i dont know himwell.still i dont like not takeing the chance to make a new friend^^;.i guess I'm kinda selfish ....  

Yukki the vampire

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:39 am
So we sailed on to the sun,
Till we found the sea of green...

User Image
Um... I've never led a guy on [ that I know of ], but I've been led on by a guy before.
He told me he was interested in me, and he was going to go out with me later-ish,
and then he got a girlfriend.
So...
Basically, as long as you don't realy act like your super interested,
and then get a boyfriend right in front of his face.
That would break his poor little heart.

Frankly, I think you shouldn't lead him on,
because it will hurt him either way,
unless you are both are play flirty but have no interest whatsoever?

And we lived beneath the waves,
In our yellow submarine.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces