Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Memorials [honor your loved ones with a permanent and always editable Memorial]
In Memorial to Danny, age 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarapotter

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:04 pm
My younger brother, Danny had cancer for one year. It killed him on October 3, 2009. That day he had turned 7. He was bright and always happy to see us. He joked about his cancer. The Dr. told me that my brother would not make it. Our family was saddened in 2009, our dog, Daisy, died on June 12. On October 3, Danny died, and on December 25, my Aunt Sara, who I was named for, my Uncle Rich, and my 1 month ld cousin, Lilly were killed in a car accident.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:56 pm
I am so sorry!  

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:55 pm
I'm Sorry. My friend Madison died from Brain cancer in 2005 and she five. I think at least it was so long ago. Anyway, she and my little sister where very close even though they only knew each other for a month, but when she died she started bawling in the middle of church (that's when she found out). Maddy loved pink, When we where at her funeral there where pink roses every where. Even her coffin was pink. Anyway, Madison was the sweetest girl ever and she is missed. You just gotta keep in mind that they now walk with the Lord and they are healthy and happy.  
Memorials [honor your loved ones with a permanent and always editable Memorial]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games