Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*(^_^)*
  <3
View Results

Kizume-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 pm
L. O. V. E. * Definition

Love is when you feel like you're gonna risk your life for them. When you're in love you want the best for that person and just want their happiness.

You know when you're in love when... you do stupid things.

You know when you're REALLY in love when... after the break-up, you're hurt.

Why does love hurt? They don't call him Cupid and don't give him arrows for nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:37 pm
Romantic love is passion, compassion.
Trust, faith.
Patience, compromise.
Sacrifice, deliverance.
And, above all, the will to forgive and forget.
To say "I'm sorry."

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:20 pm
ha, this is going to sound like the most buzz-kill answer, but , i believe love is like a sickness, it eats into the heart of a person when there at their most vulnerable and makes you feel and see "wonderful" "amazing" things that may not be really there, and when your false-reality comes crashing down, it takes its final breath to cripple your sense of self-worth and break everything deep inside you so badly that it cannot be fixed no matter how much time has past by or who tries to fix and and every time someone says even a word or you see something that reminds you of that once wonderful illusion that pain re-revives just like ripped stitches on a never healing wound, its wonderful while its growing inside of you, but when it dies it takes everything with it as well. and you need on your own to decide how you want to handle such a crippling, yet some times mind-blowing, sickness. sweatdrop

sorry, im anti-love and i hate the whole lovey dovey feel of anything as a whole. rolleyes anyway, thats just my opinion. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:51 pm
Well, way to be a pessimist!
I completely disagree with you.
My current boyfriend's heart was stomped on, broken apart by my friend. It took time to heal but, taking pity, I stuck through it with him and, during the process, fell head over heels for him. He's over her and is happy again, with me. <3 Love can heal!
And it's the same story for my parents, married for 18 years. They were both hurt by fake, malicious "love" but were able to heal each other through true, affectionate love.

Don't worry. Love is out there! And not just romantic love, either. Love from friends, family, etc. There's so much love in this world! And it'll offer it to you if you let it. Open your heart to love and you will receive it, as long as you are willing to give it back! =]

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers