Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Memorials [honor your loved ones with a permanent and always editable Memorial]
In Memory of Jared "Spud" Ryan Hudson, My Cousin, Tip My 40

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

midnightsurf

Solar Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:55 pm
Nothin' but love for a good man taken too soon.

28-years-old, victim of lymphoma, but close company for God

"Kryptonite" was your song, Superman.

U/C Coming Soon

*tear*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:58 pm
I'm Sorry. My friend Madison died from Brain cancer in 2005 and she five. I think at least it was so long ago. Anyway, she and my little sister where very close even though they only knew each other for a month, but when she died she started bawling in the middle of church (that's when she found out). Maddy loved pink, When we where at her funeral there where pink roses every where. Even her coffin was pink. Anyway, Madison was the sweetest girl ever and she is missed. You just gotta keep in mind that they now walk with the Lord and they are healthy and happy.

Second time I've said this. It's just so ture.  

Bioluminescent Sharpies

5,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

midnightsurf

Solar Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:05 pm
Sarabecca the Awesome
I'm Sorry. My friend Madison died from Brain cancer in 2005 and she five. I think at least it was so long ago. Anyway, she and my little sister where very close even though they only knew each other for a month, but when she died she started bawling in the middle of church (that's when she found out). Maddy loved pink, When we where at her funeral there where pink roses every where. Even her coffin was pink. Anyway, Madison was the sweetest girl ever and she is missed. You just gotta keep in mind that they now walk with the Lord and they are healthy and happy.

Second time I've said this. It's just so ture.

We have a little "Fatty Maddy" that he left behind with her momma. I will keep y'all in our prayers, too. Thanks for sharing that story.  
Memorials [honor your loved ones with a permanent and always editable Memorial]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games