Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Basic RP Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do these rules seem fair?
  Yes
  Kinda
  Not really
View Results

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:25 am
I figured it would be a good idea to make a topic for rules since we don't really have any official rules. These are just the basic rules for any RP.

Rules

1: This is a semi-literate RP, full sentences please.

2: All posts must be longer than one sentence.

3: Anything OOC should be in ( ).

4: No auto-hitting, that just gets annoying.

5: Take a hit every now and then, otherwise we'll get nowhere.

6:No god-modding, I'm sure there are lots of people who would like to be all powerful, BUT all powerful doesn't make a good RP.

7: Swearing in moderation is allowed, the f-bomb is a no no.

8: If you're not going to be able to RP for a while, let someone know so that they can take over your character while you're gone. You'll have to make a post giving that person your permission.

Suggestions for Rules

I only outlined the basic rules right there, here are a few rules I had in mind that are new.

1: No double posting. If you want to add something just edit your origional post and add "EDIT:Whatever you wanted to say."

2: It would be nice if we could get people's approval on these rules. So if you do/don't approve go ahead and post on this topic.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:03 am
These are good, but I think that another rule we should have is that if you have a problem with anyone in the role play, sort it out in PM's, not OOC.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:24 pm
these are good rules. but i hav a question. :: do words hav to b in full? for example :: people= ppl ; before= b4 ? do we hav to write the words out in full or no?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:03 pm
angel_patch
these are good rules. but i hav a question. :: do words hav to b in full? for example :: people= ppl ; before= b4 ? do we hav to write the words out in full or no?
If people can understand and don't have to ask you what it means and you be reasonable with the amount you abbreviate I think it's ok.  

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:23 pm
I agree, these are good rules... But taking it to PMs would be a violation of ToS.. But I think that's for, like, cybering....  
Role Play Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games