Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:11 pm
Mitsuki_Amakura
You search for the color you can never quite see...

User Image

I have Symphonia, Abyss, and Dawn of the New World....I want Graces, but I heard it's not coming to America...and Vesperia's not coming to the PS3 in America, so I guess I can't play that either, unless there's a store/website that'll let you rent a 360....I love the series though...totally kicks Final Fantasy's a**!

....Because it's all white on white

I love Symphonia, and Abyss, but Dawn of the New World i did not like, and please do not get me started on that! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
"I don't understand... why can't you be here with me, at my side?"

I actually own Dawn of the New World, but I haven't played it. I've heard that it was terrible, and from little of it that I've seen on YouTube, I don't think that I could stomach it. Zelos! What happened to your voice?! But Abyss and Symphonia are my favorites that I've played; I've played Legendia too and while it wasn't horrible, it was just... weird.

Other than that, Vesperia has been growing on me; since I can't play it, I've been watching a walkthrough on YouTube, and I've fallen in love with it. Damn, I love Raven.

User ImageUser Image
"Only one could make it. Only one could be the one to return and fulfill that promise which was made."

Twilight Scribe

StrawI3erry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:24 pm
I love Destiny and Symphonia.
I really do hate Namco for not releasing Graces though... I don't have a xbox but I really do want to play Vesperia. I heard though you can download it from the computer?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:45 am
ive beaten tales of symphonia i dont know how many times and never get tired of it. im planning to get dawn of a new world  

Synyster Nytemare

Tipsy Shapeshifter

10,675 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Nudist Colony 200

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:33 pm
Twilight Scribe

I actually own Dawn of the New World, but I haven't played it. I've heard that it was terrible, and from little of it that I've seen on YouTube, I don't think that I could stomach it. Zelos! What happened to your voice?! But Abyss and Symphonia are my favorites that I've played; I've played Legendia too and while it wasn't horrible, it was just... weird.

Other than that, Vesperia has been growing on me; since I can't play it, I've been watching a walkthrough on YouTube, and I've fallen in love with it. Damn, I love Raven.

User ImageUser Image
"Only one could make it. Only one could be the one to return and fulfill that promise which was made."

Thats because Dawn of the New world is an epic fail!

Ive beaten Abyss recently, watchine the anime, and replaying the game XD
I plan on trying to find the rest of the alternative outfits (Ive found 1 each so far, the first time through XP)
I love ToA Ive added plenty of pictures of Guy and Jade on my profile XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:35 pm
Synyster Nytemare
ive beaten tales of symphonia i dont know how many times and never get tired of it. im planning to get dawn of a new world

Ive played it, I wont tell you not to play it but I will tell you this. It is an epic fail for a game, especially being a sequel to an awesome game  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:37 pm
StrawI3erry
I love Destiny and Symphonia.
I really do hate Namco for not releasing Graces though... I don't have a xbox but I really do want to play Vesperia. I heard though you can download it from the computer?

What system is Destiny for?
They should localize some more games and a few animes, I would love to watch the Symphonia and Abyss animes in English!
That and I would also like the chance to play some of the other Tales of games. I want Tales of the World, but Im waiting to see if they will localize the second one, my sister said they might.

Although after playing Abyss Im really not sure there are any characters that could top Guy, Jade, and Anise XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:06 pm
Twilight Scribe

Total Tales nerd here. I've beaten Tales of Symphonia... five times, I think. And I'm working on my third playthrough of Tales of the Abyss. (10x, FTW!) I've been playing Vesperia very sparsely since I don't own an Xbox; so whenever I go to my best friend's house, I use his.

@Iceestar: It is spelled Vesperia.

User ImageUser Image
basically this  

Self Control

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas