Reply 15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions
Anyone here...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nightmare_death_witch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:32 pm
Does anyone in this guild believe in supernatural or paranormal?? I know it seems strange to ask this but...I believe in it. Anybody had experiences?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:42 pm
I do.
I have a very strong connection with The Other Side. (And yes, that is indeed what is called).
I've believed ever since I could see Them.
Just a minute ago, my friends dog woke up with its eyes completely white, I mean no pupil, and shaking terribly.
It definitely wasn't the scariest I've ever seen/dealt with.
But at 1:45 in the morning, it is pretty scary.  

Princess_Zelda_Engel

nightmare_death_witch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:09 pm
Aw. My best friend and I -last night- we were texting and she was telling me about feeling presences and feeling pricking and such, and I was feeling the exact same thing at the exact same time in the exact same places. Then I was telling her about how I sometimes feel like I cannot control myself and I started losing it then I went to bed instead of finishing a movie. (The Fourth Kind was what I was watching, and the stuff that happened has stuff that happens to me, like the paralysis...the pangs...the presences...forgetting things. Except that movie is with aliens and owls and I experience ghosts.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:49 pm
It's worse when a soul gets stuck with you. Ghosts are all right because you can see and avoid them if needed. Souls that happen to get trapped with you are stuck there till your death.  

Silence and Sorrow

Seawicket

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:02 pm
I'm on the fence about it.
I've never experienced anything first hand
for me to say I believe in it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:16 pm
I think one of them that is causing all of this for me is a demon. I know that there are at least 3 following me, one which could be following my friend as well.  

nightmare_death_witch

Tumbling Stars

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:19 pm
I believe in them, but I never had any experiences with that type of thing. The proof is there that they ARE real, but I just haven't experienced it. Truthfully, I don't even want to see, or feel them. I would feel miserable.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:04 pm
I believe in it.

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100

The Maharani

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:14 pm
I believe... don't like it, but I believe. My parents, relatives and friends--some who weren't born in the U.S. (my fam has a heavy cultural superstition thing) told us stories of things that would happen in their house and other events... quite creepy, but in a way not? User Image  
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games