Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Mom saw a demon yesterday

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't read if you get scared quickly!
  Wait. I get scared easily! :shock:
  It's almost midnight here! What am I doing typing and re-reading this scary crap?!
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:38 am
User Image

Where are Sam and Dean Winchester when you need 'em? gonk *drewl* Saaaaammm....and Dean......*snuggles the keyboard and gets distracted for a minute*

*snaps back to reality and wipes drool off face* Oh yeah!

Well, she gets paid to take care of the old man next door who has Alzheimer's. He lives with one of his daughters and one of his sons, but they're too lazy to see about him properly, so their siblings pay Mom to make sure that the old man eats his three meals and takes his bath everyday. She also does a little bit of light house-work everyday there. 3nodding Well, for decades, the family there can't sleep at night since they always say that there's a spirit in there that physically disrupts their sleep. Well, today, when Mom was in their kitchen dealing with the dishes, she saw the old man wearing a yellow jersey and a brown pair of short pants almost run past her and then through the open back door to the house. She thought nothing of it until literally a second later, it hits her, "Wait. This old man can't move so fast now. And where'd he get them clothes?" She had left him in the gallery eating a snack and reading his newspapers, and she knew he was totally bareback and wearing green shorts. She went to find him there and he was still sitting there, eating and reading as usual. She asked him if he had gotten up form there to go outside and he told her that he didn't. (He can only remember certain stuff).

Now this old man can barely walk, so how was it that she saw a person looking like him run past her in the kitchen? eek Especially when no one else was home there at the time?

She told his daughter who lives with him, what had happened and the lady confessed that the spirit in there likes to manifest itself sometimes as her father. neutral

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:49 am
you know i believe in ghosts and ghosts are not spirits of the dead no they are different beings from us thought that is what our religion says and it is true .

But ghosts don't appear for any reason like that there must be something that did that .

or maybe its a burglar xp  

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:41 am
I don't think that it was a demon nor a human spirit. It could have been a burglar... but personally I think that it was somebody bleeding in from another dimension. I don't mean like Dimension X, but rather another reality. We have only certain dimensions which we are able to see, but I am sure that there are many more that we can't see.  
Arren Ged rolled 20 100-sided dice: 65, 17, 70, 38, 99, 89, 63, 75, 34, 51, 79, 71, 94, 61, 82, 51, 34, 79, 31, 72 Total: 1255 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 am
Well, some do and some don't, but either way, it is all personal choice. LOL! Me, I have to because I've been haunted off and on throughout my entire life, and 'humans' are NOT the only ones that can manafest themselves! LOL! Oh and you have no choice in their matters, they will show if they want to wheather or not you believe! LOL!  

Arren Ged

Aged Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:22 pm
weirdness  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:41 am
Creepy ._.  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games