Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Chatroom
Least Favorite Character?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:36 pm
Tell me guys! Who do you WISH was a boss in KH so that you could beat them OVER AND OVER AGAIN every time you started a new file? XD Or rather...

If your least favorite character already IS a boss, don't you just LOVE fighting them just to beat them up? >D Come on, tell me a secret and tell me who they are! I won't tell anybody else!~ heart

For me? Hm, that's a hard one..

But I guess Xaldin makes the top of my list. Such a JERK in EVERY WAY. D:< And he's a hard boss to beat too, making him even worse.

The other I don't really like is Marluxia. He's just... a complete MONSTER out to manipulate everybody into playing his games, and again, another hard boss to beat.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:47 pm
Larxene,by far,because she is a BIYAOCH.This is her:
"WHAT?!THIS ISN'T THE COOKIE I WANTED!GO AND GET ME THE RIGHT ONE,OR I'LL GUT YOU WITH MY WIMPY LITTLE KNIVES AND EAT YOUR INARDS!!!!!!!!"
And my 2nd,is Saix,because you acutaly CAN beat him up,over and over,in Days,in Holo-Mission.> biggrin .

You don't like Marluxia?*whimpers* So,He minupulated people,so what?HE'S GOT STANDERDS,AND ISN'T AS BAD AS LARXENE >D *Shivers* Plus he's prettyer too...  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

VincentValentine0395

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:17 pm
I despise Xaldin in every way and form. His boss fight is way to hard it took me forever to beat him. Every time i play i don't get killed the entire game until i fight him evil . Im so glad he went into nothingness.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:37 pm
I always hated Demyx if I think right. He would always find a way to get around me and kill me. The stupid water, and I never got to him in the time limit. Plus, he seems to be a bit too much of a fool.

Marluxia don't even get me started. I tried day in and out for a long while before my friend asked for the game back, trying to beat him...then once I got the game myself I had a hard time once again...  

Belzayne

Lonely Girl

Fire Enterran Mashura

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:03 pm
"A stubborn big sister......"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never liked Xion or Lexaeus.
I don't know why, though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"...a clever little brother."

Chatroom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces