Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Uh.....I didn't know you had gaia too! XD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Booty Popping

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:24 pm
well, a few months ago, i was at a college, and had a class with this boy,(or man, he's 23) he's super fine, or i think he is, goodness. well we've talked alot, and flirted, well, he flirted with me, i let him, we did spend one late afternoon together, and boy was that fun! but we didnt do anything. we acted like nothing had happened after that because he said he had a girl he wanted to ask out, i told him ok and left it like that. well rolling around half a year, im on gaia doing nothing, and i get a pm, well its from a person with a girl avi, well it turns out its him! the boy who is enjoyable to hang out with. well, long story short, we're flirting again, but i get this odd feel nagging feeling, and i think its weird, but everything i want to happen, happens it could be from tiny things, my favorite songs on the radio, or a tv episode i love watching. i think he wants something more, it feels like it, i mean we havent talked for months, and he starts it up, not me, omg, im blushing there are little signs everywhere too. my friend says he wants me, but i keep laughing it off, i mean he did look at me oddly in class i dont know, what's your pick about this?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:45 pm
I think what is more important is what you want. Do you want to be with him?  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff