Reply Rainbow Bridge
Bye Bye Bunny.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diabolus Nox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:00 am
My rabbit that was eleven years old died this morning. My mother went to feed her before work and sat and petted her like she has been for a few days now. (I usally do this but i have stayed in my room because i have been sick for the last few days) When she got up and was ready to walk out the door she heard a thump and thought it was just her laying on her side to take a nap, something she does daily, but when she got home she went to check on her and saw that she was no longer with us. crying So I got the news alittle after my mother got home. We cleaned up her area and put all her things away. All except the top of her cage. We put it back in its place and want to see how long it takes my stepbrother and stepdad to notice there is no rabbit inside. Its the only thing that kept us from being too upset. Her age caught up with her. She has been a good bunny and i will miss her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:34 am
we will cry for you cry cry crying crying emo emo  

Kitty-in-a-hole

PandaTeddy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:26 am
Eleven years is a good life for a bunny and you seemed to care a lot about her - I'm sure she had a very good life with you.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:57 pm
PandaTeddy
Eleven years is a good life for a bunny and you seemed to care a lot about her - I'm sure she had a very good life with you.

I agree.  

vampireneko57

Vampiric Neko

LeLeTrueStar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm
PandaTeddy
I am truly sorry for your lost but on the bright side, 11 years is a long time. Most bunnies do not live that long so actully you are blessed.  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games