Reply The Fortress of Secrets (Member's Forum) ---
Favorite things

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Technicolor Tragedy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:48 pm
We all like someone or something. Post a few random ones here. Maybe someone will like the same things.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:05 am
♫ Music ♪, playing the piano (especially for others), dancing, hanging out with friends.  

MatsuTsuki
Crew

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:22 am
Why care about yesterday's haze, when the stars above are all ablaze.

I like art, and music and manga and anime and long walks, and animals and video games and being a loser and i love the Internets biggrin I do it hard every night.

Why care about the coming dawn, when the moon pours now searchlight strong.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:07 pm
I like Shojo manga, anime, art, music, playing video games with my friends, texting, learning foreign languages, and going to the movies! Oh and gaia of course!  

greenish_rain

Shirtless Lunatic

stickyfeet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:28 pm
Music. Listening to music. Making music. Being around my friends. I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feeeeeel... soooo baaaaaaaaad.

High five if you get the reference.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:15 am
This is going to be a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGG list, so sit tight.

Playing my piano, flute, sax, clarinet, violin, and singing.
Genre's of music: Classical, jazz, swing,Country, MOST types of rock, techno, and underground music (Not all of it...)
Books: Um... Most everything I've read I liked. Except Wuthering Hieghts. Catherine was too much of a biznatch.
Shows: Vampire Diaries and most anything on the Food Network, excpet Barefoot Contessa and Paula Dean.
Sports: Gymnastics, runnig, tennis, baseball/softball (depending on my mood), swimming, golf, surfing, boating, water skiing, wakeboarding, skiing, and snowboarding.
Anime/Manga: Hetalia, Ouran High School Host Club, FMA, and a bunch other shojos...
Activities: My marching, concert, and jazz bands (look up Rajun' Bull Marching Band 2009-2010, for our Journey show!!!!), chorus, my jazz/show choir, writing, reading, writing music, and fishing.
Movies: Avatar, Sound of Music, Sherlock Holmes, and anything by the director of Spirited Away (can't remember his name right now...), any Tim Burton movie, Iron Man... And a bunch of other that will take me a LONG time to type... And all the classic Disney Princess Movies...

And I think that's it...

KyoKondo

Ocaren Lomehen
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:23 pm
Reading, video games, learning (but not studying), music *Headdesk* and my mind has shut down xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:43 am
- B/C (Breedable and Changeable Pets)
- Books
- Writing
- The sound of rain and waves
- Certain people
- Sweets
- Playing video/board games
- Virtual Pets (so damn many xD)
- Watching plants grow
- Talking about my writing and/or characters
- Roleplaying a good story
- Historical documentries or shows/movies  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Ocaren Lomehen
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 am
Books, anime, music (especially works composed by Yuki Kajiura <3 ), video games.

I'm kind of a typical nerd I guess XD At least I can dissect these things though, instead of taking them at face value? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:07 am
Raccoons
old video games
Monster Energy
Renaissance Fairs
Dreamworks Movies
Stargazing
Going out to eat
theme parks
the beach
playing violin  

Gnawty

Izis-San

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:45 pm
Invader Zim (as you can tell smile )
Dancing (ballet(pointe), hip-hop and lyrical)
working with Children
Music
Old 90's Cartoons
and etc....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:40 pm
i love music, playing my ocarinas, playing tribal drums,makeing wierd sound effects with a gutar, i love to listen to music too, i love video games of all types i enjoy makeing them too, il love animateing , Studying jappanese, playing games, jokeing around, fighting, and the few people i call friends or loved ones all 10 or so of them id do anything for them, i love smithing, romance, reading, long walks, the rain, storms, old games, fixing things, danceing, and more lol long list oy  

nanak777

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:47 pm
Janelle Monae and Will Smith

I love her varied music and her inspirations. We have similar music interests, and she satisfies my desire for variety in music with just one album.

He's handsome, smart, driven, handsome, inspirational, motivating, handsome, and funny. I wish he'd write a book already.  
The Fortress of Secrets (Member's Forum) ---

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games