Submit

Raixa_Phantasy

Mega Pieslinger

11,300 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:58 pm
I don't get boys. They'll date any girls - I guess - even the... umm... not so attracted. Last year, my friends and I always remind eachother that it's too early to have boyfriends and so and so, but this year it's so topsy turvy. I'm in middle school and I'm seeing lots of people are already in a couple mode.

Augh, I sound horrible. Well, I'm not. I'm just... jealous. Some of my friends got boyfriends and both of them are not.... Is it personality? Then, I saw some boys whistled at some girls and they rolled their eyes, giggled, or respond. Is it looks? I want a boyfriend so bad, but my mom. I feel so confused.

At some days I change my look hoping to get some headturns or something. None. Maybe I'm just plain and boring girl who gets straight As and wears boyish clothes (I can be girly it just that some of my girl clothes are school unaproppiate, or I just don't want it to get dirty).

I need some advice.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:04 pm
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

Honey, you are a little too young and boys don't want to date girls who "want boyfriends so bad".
It scares them.
You need to be happy single because if you can't be happy single, how are you supposed to be happy with a boyfriend?
Boys go for looks and personality, and just because you don't find a person attractive, doesn't mean no one else does. It's all in opinion.
But like I said, you're a little too young to be thinking about it in my opinion, but you need to get over it and accept that you don't really need one. You can have plenty of fun without a boyfriend. I can guarantee you, most relationships at that age, won't last very long so you shouldn't be in any hurry to start one.
Just take it slow and enjoy being a kid.

Also, boys don't like it when you "change your look" hoping to pick one up. They prefer when you're comfortable.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with not having a boyfriend and just because you dress like a boy and get straight A's, doesn't mean you're plain and boring.

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:41 pm
Examine your feelings and try to find out why you "want a boyfriend so bad". How happy are your friends that have boyfriends? How happy will they be in a few weeks when they start breaking up?

At your age relationships usually just cause drama and unhappiness, and take away from the things you like to do. I think you are better off without a boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:58 pm
Try making friends with guys?
Don't make it seem like you're desperate, thats bad, even for guys to do that.
middle school is a little young anyway.
And to include that, if you make friends with guys, you understand them better (making relationships in general, easier) and eventually you might see advantages of being single.  

Tsukuyomi25021

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:44 pm
Yeah, I would agree with Never Wanted and say start making friends with them or just talking to them. With guys, I think they can start liking you the more they know you. I was very much in your position in junior high... straight A's, boring nice girl, big t shirts every day, and I liked this kid and started talking to him. He didn't like me like that at first, but over time (less than a year), he actually liked me too. And we're not talking just any kid here... you can get good-looking, sweet guys with your straight A's and t-shirts. =)  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games