Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Saga Fan's Guild

Back to Guilds

title says it all, but we also have a twilight character look alike making forum, fanfiction, photos, videos... 

Tags: volturi, twilight, assosiation, of america, guild 

Reply Twilight photobooth!
Twilight Graphic Novel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l_NaDiNe12_l
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:40 pm
P.S. Bella and Edward had better shots, but just bear with me with these pictures..

User Image

Bella Swan

User Image

Edward Cullen

User Image

Jacob Black

User Image

Alice Cullen

User Image

Jasper Hale

User Image

Emmett Cullen

User Image

Rosalie Hale  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:10 pm
i have this book... and it's so COOL. It gives you the visuals of what you're reading, without having to imagine it... the only thing i sorta didnt like, was that on some pages, Bella's eye's were really light, when they're supposed to be like a chocolate brown color. They looked more like the Cullen's eyes. And well, it didnt look right.. but that's just me.

Jubilee_Gonzalez

Beloved Explorer

8,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

KeLee23

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:57 pm
I saw the book in stores and looked through it.Wasn't really impressed though.I love the series but thats just volume 1 of the 1st book, seems like now its just about the money.I mean whats up with that Bree story thats coming out soon?Why pick a totally different charecter who doesn't have much to do with the series, when she could have picked out a Cullen or wolf pack member.Wasn't that Twilight Saga Guide supposed to come out 2yrs ago?There just now putting a tentive release date on it.Still love the books and movie though.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:34 pm
KeLee23
I saw the book in stores and looked through it.Wasn't really impressed though.I love the series but thats just volume 1 of the 1st book, seems like now its just about the money.I mean whats up with that Bree story thats coming out soon?Why pick a totally different charecter who doesn't have much to do with the series, when she could have picked out a Cullen or wolf pack member.Wasn't that Twilight Saga Guide supposed to come out 2yrs ago?There just now putting a tentive release date on it.Still love the books and movie though.

I know right? Why can't Stephenie Meyer just make a book about what were Alice and Jasper doing before they met Carlisle?  

l_NaDiNe12_l
Vice Captain

KeLee23

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:27 pm
l_NaDiNe12_l
KeLee23

I know right? Why can't Stephenie Meyer just make a book about what were Alice and Jasper doing before they met Carlisle?
I think thats what the Twilight Guide is supposed to be.Its supposed to tell about the Cullen's pasts and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:41 pm
OMG I want that book its so cool does anyone know where i can get it?! biggrin  

XxPuddingPrincessxX

KeLee23

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:59 pm
vampiregirly2
OMG I want that book its so cool does anyone know where i can get it?! biggrin
Supposedy it comes out 12/31/2010 but they've changed the date 3 or 4 times in the last year and a half.you can check it out on barnes and noble.  
Twilight photobooth!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games