Single
  IN LOVE <3
  Dumped
  Its complicated
View Results

Empirical

Ruthless Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:17 am
Girls who have interest with guys are normal. I got weird and quirky imagination which made my dream guy (I don't like boys that I've known) turned to be something . . . . Okay back to topic, if you have crush or whatever, what do you think about the boys? Just share how its feels here.
Everyone is not perfect but they will turn perfect when you love them.
Love is blind, remember?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:05 pm
I have a crush on this guy. It makes me really happy, but I don't know what you mean here, like do you want to know what kinds of things I fantasize about?
or just that I always look forward to school because I get to see him, and I will go out of my way between classes to see him <3  

Emo Pankakes

Gracious Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

XoXoXo-Kisses-XoXoXo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:21 pm
Sumtimes when ur in a relationship, it feels totally complicated.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:25 pm
i am totally in love with a guy named brandon. he is cute, nice, smart, strong, athletic, talented, and an overall great guy. he has some problems, but nobody's perfect. the thing is, you have to accept the problems and go on. you cant just expect people to be perfect. when you can accept them for what they are, then it is really love and if he likes you back then you would have a great relationship. my problem is that i have all these feelings for him and yet he only likes me as a friend. i dont know wether i should just tell him and risk losing our friendship or if i should just not.  

XxXluna eclipseXxX

XxXluna eclipseXxX

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:28 pm
also, how love feels. it is sort of a warm, happy feeling. it is a sweet adoration that makes you happy. it hurts sometimes, but it is a good hurt.it is so simple and yet so complicated.happy and yet sad.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:34 pm
I'm just tired of crushes, guys and emotions all together. Its boring, annoying, complicated and difficult. Why like someone who has a girl friend, or someone who doesnt like you back or you know you have no chance with? Its heart wrenching, painful, pointless and hopeless, but even though it makes you feel awful sometimes just seeing him even though you cant be with might make you happy.
Like willowbear9 said, its a good hurt.  

sezuko

O_oSPAZZo_O

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:39 pm
Okay, I'm a freshman, and I live In a smaller city, more like a town. Anyways, I've been in love with a boy since 3rd grade... and he has liked me the entire I learned. The one thing keeping us apart, was him always in and out of Juvi! Or the boys home in warland... Anyways, I still love him, and every boy I date, I end up dumping because it feels wrong. But I love the tingling feeling everytime I got a letter, or a messege, or anything. Whenever we hung out, I always kept a straight face, never blushing, and he had no idea how I felt. Anyways, I think that true love... is amazing. Now crushes, can easily be turned into a big deal. 3rd grade my crush, became my best friend, and went further and further from there. ^_^ I think crushes are cute.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:40 pm
I'm only in 7th grade about to be in 8th but, I've had this crush since about late November. I really like this guy but he confuses me. One minute he will be flirting then the next, he'll be making me mad(not in a good way). We are best friends. I'm pretty sure he *thinks* he knows that I like him, but I haven't told him for sure yet. And I only have like 10 more days of school to tell him... sad I don't know how I'm gonna do it.
So love, (even though this isn't that) is confusing and a good kind of hurt. Its almost like tears of joy. (i've had an older sister and brother so... I've seen a lot of break-ups and make-ups)  

purple_lover02

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:32 pm
Actually, I'd like to know the what do you feel thing too. I've had several crushes through the years, but it's been more than 2 years now and I haven't felt anything for anyone. Sometimes, it's worried me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:04 pm
Well when i get a crush on someone i constantly want to be around that person and i always want that persons attention and crave, and find that i'd even go out of my way to do things i normally wouldn't do.  

Leaf pup

Jarsha

Golden Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:29 pm
I hate love. I don't know what "true love" is because i've never gotten it. I like someone and always want to be around him, but the more i'm around him the more I like him and the more I like him the more it hurts when he's gone. So I have no clue what it feels like, It sounds nice though...  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games