Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
☮ Kelly's Revolt ☠

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:03 pm
Everyone says, "I wanna change the world" at some point in their lives. But hardly anyone will take that next step towards the dream, and the world stays the same. And then everyone just keeps on complaining how much the world sucks. Well, I wanna take that on-- head on. My question is to you of IAGT, will you stand behind me?

Whatever issue that bothers you: global warming, politics, peer pressure, obsessions over drugs, alcohol, sex, etc. Write it here! Speak your minds! And the world CAN be changed!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:47 pm
What concerns me is every second of every day a football field of trees are cut down. over 30 million football fields of trees are cut down per year. I would like for people to plant trees or protest against the distruction of trees. Also I would like everyone to stop useing as many paper products as they use. Instead of buying wooden pencils buy plastic, instead of printing homework ask your teacher if you can email it. Instead of useing paper shopping bags use material ones that are reusable. Don't buy products that are in cardboard boxes, buy ones that are in plastic. If everyone made these small changes it could help save the world.  

Sumomo4life

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff