Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Kinda sad to say but.....you girls are my friends....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxAngelic_CandyxX

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:19 pm
It is kinda sad to say......but my boyfriend just left me because he thought I was cheating on him.......I was not cheating on my boyfriend! I was only hanging out with other guys that are my friends because they listened to me and always comforted me! And I always comforted them! crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:28 pm
Aww, so sorry to hear that. If he can't trust you, then he's not worth it.

x-Shadow Wind

Teal Heart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:36 pm

I'm really sorry to hear that... sad
I'm not saying this is true all the time, because I prefer hanging out with guys more than girls, and I get judged a lot too, but it IS hard for guys and girls to just be friends, despite what a lot of people say. It's possible, yes, but it's not very common. I learned that the hard way... All of my closest friendships I've had were eventually ruined because sex/gender differences got in the way.

But it is pretty ridiculous to dump someone like that... if your boyfriend didn't like it, he should've talked to you maturely and openly about it. Sounds like he has trust issues. I think you're better off... I mean, if you can look back on your behavior and honestly think you didn't go too far..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:14 pm
I agree, he's not worth your tears if he is accusing you of something you didnt do,
if he doesnt trust you then screw him. Plenty of other cookies in the jar :]  

twistedmx

IrisIrene88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:58 pm
I agree with the above @.@! I hang out with guys too, but that doesn't mean that I like them like anything more than friends. You'll be alright and I'm sure your friends will help support and comfort you^^!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games