Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Reaper Academy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:44 pm
hmmm his power seems to be close to mine. silver thought as she watched amy and brendon. "hey every one, if there are anymore reapers with close family still alive i suggest to travel to protect them, but i warn you if you get to close to them you may just get a visit from hades himself!!" silver anounced to them all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:03 pm
sam looked sad at the thought of her parents. she wounder what they would think if they new she working for hades, and not up in heven with them.
kyle looked at sam "are you going to look after your family?" he asked her smiling.
"NO!" she yelled loud enough for everyone to here. "i mean whats the point if they can't see me. i'm better off just staying here." she lowered her head. "i don't feel well, i'm going to my room." she said. she brought her wings in closed to her walked to her room. on the way she walked past brandon and she gave him the sad look on her face. he was the only one who new about her parents death because he was there when it happened.  

dark saphire_911

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:07 pm
Kye heard the bell of the school that her brother attended as she approached it. She waited until the close was clear at the entrance then patrolled around the premises.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:24 pm
silver no longer had family to worry about so she had decided to help the people who did have those ones to worry about still.  

XsagwaX

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:52 pm
Kye leaned against the tree once she was done with patrolling the area. "It would be best if I stay around here a little longer" she said then summon her scythe, "In the meantime, I want to find out what abilities you have".  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:52 am
Brandon felt bad for Sam, but knew there wasn't much he could do about it. He decided to ask Silver something that had been bugging him lately though.
"Is there a way to visit relatives who have passed on?" he asked, asking partially for Sam's sake.
Amy stopped for a moment and was wondering the same thing now. She did want to go see her parents in the world of the living though, just one last time. They had provided well for her, even if she didn't behave very nicely there.  

katt725
Vice Captain

RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas