What should I do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:00 pm
Ok, my best friend broke up with her boyfriend last night. She knows that I like him and she told him to go out with me, he said nothing. This morning when we where talking about it, she said that she'll help me out. She went up o him and told him to ask me out. All he did was shack his head no. She explaind why to me why he is like that, he is depressed and won't go out with any one but her. When they where going out. One of my other friends asked him if he liked me, he said yes that he did like me, it's just he liked my best friend more. So, I know that he likes me, I would ask him out, but I'm too nervus too! I wish I knew what to do just to ask him out. I don't have his number, so that's out. He's not on facebook and he dousn't have a gaia. I'm really lost on this. I asked him if he was going to the 8th grade dance, he said no, and the dead line for the money is tomarrow! I need to know if he's going or not! All he said to me about it is "I don't know". 'I don't know' dousn't tell me any thing! gonk AAAAH! I really need help on this! xp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:14 pm
I don't know what to do! DX

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

iwillkillthee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:30 pm
Here is a suggestion to start with, don't use myspace, facebook, gaia, twitter, or any of those other sites to get the guy.

Perhaps this guy is super shy. I mean you are both young so everything is awkward for you. Just let things happen naturally. If it is meant to be it will happen.

As for your friend's ex...don't go out with him. Even if he was interested as soon as you do your friend is going to get jealous. Even if she says she won't, eventually she will.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:57 pm
Even if he likes you, he got out of a relationship very recently. He's going to be broken up about that for at least a few weeks. Wait about 2 weeks and see if he wants to go out with you then.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Mikuuyuu

Garbage Wife

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 pm
iwillkillthee
Here is a suggestion to start with, don't use myspace, facebook, gaia, twitter, or any of those other sites to get the guy.

Perhaps this guy is super shy. I mean you are both young so everything is awkward for you. Just let things happen naturally. If it is meant to be it will happen.

As for your friend's ex...don't go out with him. Even if he was interested as soon as you do your friend is going to get jealous. Even if she says she won't, eventually she will.

She told me that he dousn't like me, but one of my other friends are saying that he douse. But he dousn't really get on facebook, and I see him at school every day. But I was thinking about it last night, and he's just too immacher! He asked one of his friends to ask me if I was the cause of them breacking up. I yelled at his friend that I wasn't it. I said that it wasn't my falt that she found a new guy. But she did tell me later on today that she did breack up with him because people looked down when she said that she loved him. But she did ask him to go out with me, but he said no. She even told me that she could tell that I was flirting with him once, but I told her that I don't know how to flirt. She told me that the flirting that I was doing to him was nateral. She told him and she admetted to me that she was in fact jellous of me flirting with a guy when I had no idea that I was flirting! But she told me that he isn't going to talk to me again. Maybe he isn't my type at all....

Sorry, I do misspell alot! xp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:57 am
you are a strong chick!!!!! Go right up to him and ask that boy OUT!!!!!!! mrgreen  

DaisyHeadCasey

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff