Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

9_Beautiful_Monster_6

6,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:22 pm
well, to put a long story short, lately its been hell as far at the opposite sex goes, all my guy friends are either hitting on me or just plain out molesting me every chance they get even though ive made it clear i dont want to "go out" with any them. one is evern going as far as to call me his g.f and reaches up my shirt, luckily ive been able to not be alone with him since he took it to far. and the one guy ive been absolutely crazy about for the longest time is graduating in a few weeks (im a freshmen mind you) and its mega "popular" and its pretty much beyond out of my leage, and it kills me to hug him every day and know just how childish i seem to him and how he will never be mine, plus with all my guy friends slobbering like mutts he must think im some kind of tease or something like that, even though i only want him, and even if i did tell him i know it would only end in heart ache. and to top it off, the only person ive ever relied on, my best guy friend, went to a diffrent school and got a g.f, he started acting funny once he was taken and started acting less and less close to me, ignore my cries to comfert and help and when i would rarely see him he would no longer hug me tightly and safely wich before would make all my problems easyer to handal, so my wall, the person who would keep me sane and keep from cutting (me no emo, just, easily breakable.)is gone and i have no one ealse to rely on, and even if i did im terrified to get close to another person incase they end up like him to, and girls my age in genral seem so unstable and would only hurt the situation further.

so pretty much, i dont think any guy is worth any sort of emotional support or reliance. what do u think? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:28 pm
Some guys are really hard to get close to and it stinks how someone you were really close to just started fading away.
My opinion is that it sometimes is worth it to have that one special close guy friend who you can be yourself with, without any awkwardness or 'touching' if you know what I mean.  

Lizzy Hhe

Witty Friend

Kuro Ryuu Hime

Sexy Goat

22,500 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:38 pm
I think that there are some guys out there that are worth it; they're just very few and far between. Over 95% of guys are jerks that really aren't worth it. But there are a small handful out there that are definitely worth it.

There is one guy friend I have that is so completely wonderful and worth relying on. He is absolutely sweet and kind and he's always there when I need him. We're so close that we're like brother and sister. And the thing is, most people would think that there's no way we could be so close. We only get to talk over the internet because I live near Chicago and he lives in Arkansas. Not only that, but there's a big age difference: I'm 16, he's 23. But, somehow, we're absolute best friends. He's always helped me whenever I needed it, and I've always helped him.

It might take a while to find him, but there's definitely a guy out there that's worth your support and reliance. You just have to not give up hope. And you might just find the guy without even trying, so keep an open mind when you make new guy-friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:26 pm
Well thats what I think......  

DaisyHeadCasey

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas