View Results

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:56 am
Well...how do i put this...i have given up on love. who needs that? anyway...i want to know if you think i shouldnt do this or go right ahead. also, if you are single and plan on staying single please say so. we be friends?? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:17 pm
I don't think that you should completely give up on love (It's weird that I'm saying this because my friends tell me that I run from love). You can still be single and believe in love. Maybe relationship love hasn't come for you yet, because I'm sure that family and friends in your life love you. It is fine if you want to remain single and don't let anyone tell you that being single is not okay 3nodding  

Giavanna Lee

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:27 pm
It's entirely your choice if you want to stay single or not. You don't need a lover to get through life. I've never dated anyone, and I might never will, but that's my choice. You do what you want to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:12 pm
So we sailed on to the sun,
Till we found the sea of green...

User Image
I don't think you should totally give it up either, but if you don't want to look for love, then go ahead and don't?
It's really your choice.
Personally, I don't think you have found the right person yet, else you would not be saying that at aaaaall. c:
But again, if you look for it, you'll probably end up getting hurt?

What I'm saying is, just keep your eyes open. You never know what you'll find. c:

I myself love love.
I hate being single.
But love hurts. Terribly so.
But... I love the... intimacy and romance and stuff that comes with love.
I'm a Hopeless Romantic, so of course I'm going to love it all [mostly].

Good Luck! <3

And we lived beneath the waves,
In our yellow submarine.

alienli

Friendly Tipper

Parrapluie

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:22 pm
Keep that mind open wink You might meet someone wonderful. sometimes it's okay to take a risk~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:35 pm
I'm in the "maybe I should have stayed single" catatgory.
My love is schizophrenic and it can be absolute hell to deal with on top of everything else in life.
I've had bad relationships in the past and had basically given up on love and figured I'd be spending the rest of my life alone. I was happy with that. I don't need anyone else to complete myself. But then I met him .

I don't think anyone ever "needs" to find love, what they need is to be happy with themselves. If you are than YAY!!!

Whether or not you meet someone you have your own identity, and it's a good one to enjoy.

Also, falling in love doesn't always ,mean giving up being single. Every relationship is different. I think the important thing is to have the kind you are comfotable and happy with.

Friend?  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm
thank everyone xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:33 pm
of course do what makes you happy but i wouldn't completely give up on love... you prolly just haven't found the right person yet. so i say enjoy being single cause it is fun, not so heartbreaking and being able to feel complete without someone else is a fantastic and wonderful thing but if the right person comes along give it a chance... if it's truly the right thing for you i'm sure you'll find that they make your life even better than it already was. :]  

Autumn-Melodies

Teal Heart

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:11 pm
Grand_Lady_Shadow
Well...how do i put this...i have given up on love. who needs that? anyway...i want to know if you think i shouldnt do this or go right ahead. also, if you are single and plan on staying single please say so. we be friends?? xd

If you want to stay single, that's your business. Do what you feel is right. Personally, I wouldn't give it up completely, you could really be missing out, but if you need time to heal, go for it.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:05 pm
i dont think yew should give up on love completely, theres no reason to give up on something that cant truly be understood until u meet ur soulmate... i think you should stay single until you feel ready to let someone into your heart owo  

Somber Daze

Wheezing Ladykiller

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:13 pm
Best way to find love: it will happen on accident. If you try and look for it, it almost always ends up badly. I have learned this the hard way. Just be patient. The longer you wait, the better your love will be =]  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:21 pm
You shouldn't give up on love, but don't go out pursuing it either. You'll find love someday. Just keep your chin up.  

forever a fawn

Magic Fairy

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces