Just...Eh, Wondering...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:57 am
So, I have this friend, and we're pretty close. He and I "flirt" a lot (according to my other friends), and we're always joking with each other about relationships and stuff.
I'd say we're the realistic ones in our group. Everyone always rants about how we make a good couple, but we both acknowledge that I moved... 6,000 miles across the country, though I visit them every summer (so far).

I recently had to delete EVERY text message from him, or that I sent to him from my inbox/sent box because....Well....Yah.... We were trying to see who could make the conversation more awkward >.<

Personally, we both think the whole situation was hilarious, but other friends have expressed thoughts that were....odd. One of my friends said that it was, "...So weird....I don't think you guys need to be friends if you're gonna talk like that....I don't even wanna know."

Is this ridiculous thinking? (What my friends have been saying.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:41 am
You mean you guys were talking about sex and stuff? I know its embarrassing but what exactly made it awkward?  

Kaiyle Brightblade

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:43 am
Oh, nothing was awkward, that's the cool thing. We were joking, trying to make each other awkward, but whatever it came to, neither of us were doing anything except laughing.

Which is what the rest of our friends find weird.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:47 am
It sounds like the kind of thing you have to "be there" for. I bet your friends just didn't understand because you told them after the fact, when it was no longer funny. Don't worry too much, but maybe don't tell your friends the next time this happens.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:50 am
Thanks. It was just a, "So what did you do this weekend?" kind of mention, and looking back, I guessed I was a little biased.
Well, little itty bitty thing done with ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:16 pm

I do the same thing, it's no big deal.
Who cares what anyone else thinks, you know your own limits.

Teal Heart

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff