View Results

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:28 pm
So we sailed on to the sun,
Till we found the sea of green...

User Image
Yes, this is a rant.
I couldn't find the freaking rant thread, and I was getting aggravated, and I really needed to rant, and it's about boys anyways, and I really could use some advice.

BOYS.
UGH.

There was this friend of mine, Jordan, that I really liked, so I asked him out, out of pure gutsy-ness [ very rare for me ].
And he turned me down. I can't remember exactly why,
but I asked him later,
and he told me that, yeah, he's interested in me,
but he didn't want to hurt me, because he was going to bone his EX on prom night and didn't want to hurt my feelings, but he wanted to ask me out AFTER FREAKING PROM.
AFTER HE BONED HIS EX.
And so, yeah, I was mad at that.
And then,
I just found out.
He now has a girlfriend.
She isn't his EX from before.
And so...
What?
What the Freak?
He won't go out with me, he admitted he's very interested in me,
but he'll go out with her,
and Abandon boning his ex?
For her.
And I asked him first.
And he was interested in me.
And he went out with her.

I'm just...
super depressed and angry and UGH.
I want to hurt him right now.
Really bad.
But I'm trying to be nice.
HE doesn't deserve to know how upset he makes me.
I'm just...
UGH

I DON'T WANT TO DATE ANYMORE GUYS.
THEY ARE FREAKING PISSING ME OFF.
Right now, I am through with them.
I still want a girlfriend though. I really do.
All the guys I have ever dated have been freaking assholes.
All of the girls I have crushed on and I have at least had a chance with have been nothing but nice to me.
UGH GUYS.
Please, do you think I should just STFU about Jordan, and give up on him? [ everyone else does, and so do I. I just want to know your opinion ]
Do you think I have a chance with girls, or will I fend them off too?
Have you ever had any terrible guy problems that made you want to give up on guys forever?

And we lived beneath the waves,
In our yellow submarine.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:26 pm
Okay first, *risking sounding like an idiot* what is STFU? Never exactly got it....

Jordan must be a major effing idiot. Because if you asked him out, then went for his ex, then to a new chick...... No, he's just stupid. And what's the point of telling you he was gunna bone his ex?

Maybe he was trying to piss you off, or, like, gauge your reaction.

Yeah, I think you should forget him.

The girls I crush on think I'm an emo freak and hate me.

anyways gtg  

ShePotterGleek

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Autumn-Melodies

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:37 pm
this Jordan kid sounds like a total a** and isn't worth your time in the least... sounds like he's more dating to ******** around than dating cause he actually has feelings for someone... yeah just don't bother.

as for giving up... don't worry things get better... hs sucked when it came to men for me but as soon as i got to college all of a sudden i became like the hot chick every guy wanted for some reason... and i have no clue why cause i haven't changed in appearance or personality since hs. lol

as for bad guy experiences i dated a bisexual guy in hs (very good looking boy still i must say) and he cheated on me with a man having full blown sex... a bit of a downer to the ego i've gotta say... yet he barely managed making time for me. then he blackmailed my best friend to try and have him not tell me. in short i was smart, figured it out my own, teamed up with the guy he cheated on me with and payed him back in full.

as for chicks... i'm very much a man lover so it's hard for me to even consider that but really whatever floats your boat and makes you happy. :]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:04 pm
Jordan sounds like a b***h, but I don't think you should totally give up on guys. Just take a break from guys and concentrate on girls for a while like I'm doing (the guys here were I'm at are total morons, and I don't get how any of the girls can stand dating them). As for a terrible guy problem I can't think of any other then the guys at my school being morons as I've said before. I wish the best of luck with your love life.  

BurninBite

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:54 pm

User Image
@ PANDA;
It's alright. I don't get some of them either. STFU = Shut The F__k Up. C:
I just use them sometimes, not always [ thank god ], but I think they actually manage to come in handy some time.

Yeah, I don't know. I just... UGH. He's aggravating me. Pissing me the hell off, depressing me, but then making me angry again. I'm not sure if I want to cry or scream, but I'll probably do both somehow...
I dunno, but right now, f__k him. Just... ugh. I've had enough of him. I've had a crush on him since seventh/eighth grade and it's ending now.

@ Autumn;
I know, right? Like I said above, I think I've had enough of him.
Really? I'm not sure I'm even going to college next year, we don't have money and the one college I've applied to hasn't said crap to me.
I'm glad you got payback. c:
That's alright. I don't actually know if girls will make me happy either, though. I've only dated guys before, but I'm very attracted to girls. I don't have a girl crush this year though, unbelievably... Well, an IRL girl crush. I have plenty that I met in my old guild that probably wouldn't give me a second glance. :c

@ ivory;
I am going to take a break from guys. Like I said, right now, I'm through with them. Maybe after I get my heart shattered by some beauty, I'll reconsider, but right now, I'm through. Same here, I don't even know how I like half of the guys I do, they are idiots, but super cute.
Thanks, you too, if you need it. c:

In our yellow submarine.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:59 pm
Man that is like a downer. Im to young to really date (im 13) but you should take a break in guys :3 enjoy the single life go to the mall with friends and laugh at stupid people doing stupid things =D  

Little Choco Wolf

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100

alienli

Friendly Tipper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:19 pm

User Image
@ Choco;
I'm too poor to go to the mall, and I don't have a ride there anyways. D;

But I don't really like being single. I don't know why, but being single bothers me a lot. ; n ;

In our yellow submarine.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:57 am
he sounds like a jerk
give up

wat does "boning" mean?? 0.o  

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:20 pm
Don't worry, I know how you feel. This dude hate a lot of things too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:36 pm

User Image
@ Grand;
You know... boning.
Sex.
He's [ was ] going to have sex with her.

@ Kurenai;
xP

In our yellow submarine.

alienli

Friendly Tipper

Teal Heart

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:17 pm

Yeahh, forget this Jordan dude.
He seems really immature and flighty, and it looks like he has a short attention span when it comes to girls...

But not all guys are like that. It might seem like it sometimes, but honestly, keep looking. There ARE nice guys out there, I'm dating one. =) But I wouldn't say no to a girl either. wink

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:20 pm
Wow, what a jerk. You should definitely give up on him. He is so not worth it. I bet you can do fine with girls. The problem is not you, its Jordan/any other guys who treat you this way. Guys think with their dicks way too much.

If it makes you feel better, here's my story about how boys are jerks. I really liked one of my close friends for a long time. Finally, I asked him out and he agreed. I was thrilled. We didn't get much time together during the school year because we went to different schools and we were both busy, so I was excited for the summer so we could finally hang out. Except that during the summer, he stopped answering my calls, and when he saw me he pretty much ignored me and walked away. When I asked him what was going on, he gave me a wishy-washy answer. Then when we got back to school, I started hearing from people that he was dating someone else! Whenever I tried to ask him about that, he walked away, ignored me, or would not give me a straight answer. It took months of suspicion, stress, and pain before he would finally acknowledge what had happened. I spent most of that time crying or worrying. Apparently he had decided we were broken up, but did not communicate this to me for months later, even when I directly asked him. He probably wanted to avoid me getting upset when he told me. So instead, he forced all that time of uncertainty on me that prolonged the pain of breaking up with someone I really cared about.

And to add insult to injury, six months later when I had finally gotten over him and started to date someone else, he tells my new boyfriend that I'm a stalker and I'm still in love with him, citing the time I came to his house uninvited to talk about our relationship, since he had ignored all of my other attempts to talk to him about it.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff